Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2001, 03:48 PM   #71
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Ehh??? YOu guys donīt like fighting?? hmm, not much feedback on that one,, too long??

NO PROBLEM!!!

My site is up and running again (how many time have I said that???) well this time itīs actually working fine and you can (if you want that is..) download four different stories there now in PDF format and s read them nicely organized and all..

Hope you all like them this way...

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-19-2001, 06:56 PM   #72
Draconia

Aww Wolfie My Beauty!! I think your fighting scene was great. It was well written. I think everyone is in the Hope's Inn thread. I am still proof reading this chapter. I am almost done and then I will email to you. Take Care My Beauty!!!!!

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-19-2001, 07:05 PM   #73
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Draconia - That is so nice of you to proof read for Wolfgir! You are such a kind person! And yes, I also liked the fight scenes very much, I don't know what Wolfgir is talking about! More! More!

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 02:38 AM   #74
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Draconia - That is so nice of you to proof read for Wolfgir! You are such a kind person! And yes, I also liked the fight scenes very much, I don't know what Wolfgir is talking about! More! More!

Yes indeed, thats so VERY sweet of her! I have still to try and implement a promise to her! Hehe, and I think it is coming on nicely. Well, dudeds and babes of OHF?? Who is the flaming leader. ahh well better go to your homepage, and by the way.. Do you miund me using OHF in my story!!??

Tell me if itīs not ok.

------------------

Old 03-20-2001, 02:40 AM   #75
Draconia

Hi Wolfie My Beauty!! I really need a shoulder to cry on right now. It seems like I have offended two people on this board I feel really bad about it.
How are you today??

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-20-2001, 02:47 AM   #76
Draconia

I wish I would of caught you. I am tired and really sad so I am going to go to bed now. I hope to catch you soon. Take Care My Beauty. Many, many hugs to you. I can really use those hugs.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-20-2001, 03:53 AM   #77
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
I wish I would of caught you. I am tired and really sad so I am going to go to bed now. I hope to catch you soon. Take Care My Beauty. Many, many hugs to you. I can really use those hugs.

Draconia my Dear!
My shoulder is lwys there for you in your mind, just think rel hard about it and hold your pillow tight, believe for an instance that that pillow is of thick and soft fur, grey and gentle abit tickling to your touch, always there for you to lean on and to cry on. Always comforting you, always howling with you in your sorrows, pain and happiness!

I know this is far from a perfect shoulder to lean, but Iīm there!

And about thoose you seem to have gotten on the foul side with, I donīt think it is that serious. You come back and see. It is so easy to type things the wrong way and the typing doesnīt always say what you want to say. Come back and youīll see!

i think you will like the part in my story where you come in and i think that most people will understand the messages too!!!

(Hey, I need you to mail me your name and your little ones too! )

You sleep well and tuck yourself in good tonight and dream of fairies and of good things.

Best dreams and many hugs to tuck you in!

------------------

Old 03-20-2001, 03:24 PM   #78
WOLFGIR

Uh oh ah eh öh?? Damn, hate tuesdays, to much work to left to do and to long time before you can ease out alittle..
Well here is some more. Hope you like it. Feedbacks feedbacks??!!You donīt have to say itīs good, (helps though ) you can also give some constructive things and point out something and give me hints and so. If you like to that is..
---------
Nicodemus thrashed through the forrest, cursing himself his vision blurring. How could he have been so stupid? He kne that barabarians are hard to sneak up on and tougher and have alot of keener senses than most. Still overambitious to end this in style and in haste had let him to believe that the barbarian had been up against a to tough fight with the orc captain to be able to notice him, well an open stomach with entrails only held back by his frantic hands where the redeement for that thought. Well at least the butning feeling in his abdomen had ended, he knew this was a real bad sign but to tired and hurt to care, the fire had raced through him and almsot had drivven him nuts, it had wakened memories, the memories of a girl with blonde hair, soft lips, and blue eyes... so blue, so fragile so sad, and and she blamed him. He could not tell what it was this memory but it brought pain, pain in his otherwise so hard and cold soul. Damn it hurt. Tears started to run down his bloodstreaked face. Where, his mind raced to remember but something blocked it.
"So the fearless assasin is crying over a bad wound" the surviving cleric said in a disdainful voice, tired after the battle. "Nice going masterblade" his voice was like poison.
No help there Nikodemus thought, he remembered something else now, a day long gone when he had been happy to se a cleric, clad in white with a golden emblem blazing in the sun. "Happy?" he heard himself say.
"What?"the cleric said, "No Iīm not the least happy you fool!"
Nikodemus growing tired of this one, only wanting it all to end said: "Even a fool wouldnīt have rushed in on them so overconfident in there own horried overbelief in there so sundering power and hoplessly overzealous in doing this doomed missio!" He spat the last words out with some blood, knowing that he hardly made sense. Well, he could almost feel the mace racing towards his head now, soon soon, he said to himself. A bright light suddenly flashed and blinded Nikodemus temporarily, so this is what itīs like he thought, the light brought a calm feeling to him. Then he almost cried as the light faded and all became dark.

The call from a raven woke Garann from an uneasy rest. He looked at the treetop where a raven glared down on him. It crowed again and flew away in the early morning mist. He turned around facing towards the dying campfire. Elusine had the watch and she had already started to memorize her spells. She hadnīt noticed him awake, that much for a guard Garann mused.
"The coffe is still warm" she said without looking up, a small smile reached her lips seeing Garann jolt under his blanket. "Slept well?" she asked and looked into Garanns grey eyes.
"No" he answered truely and took a cup and poured himself some coffe. It tasted fresh so she must have prepaired it for them. "Where is Laraes?" he asked while zipping the coffe.
"He is out fixingg breakfirst" Elusine answered.
"Bah, some berries and grass no doubt" Garann said with a smile. Hard not to smile the day after a tough battle and a beatiful woman at the campfire.
"Ha, your right, and weīre still going to eat it and thank him for it" Elusine jested with a laugh.
Garann draw his sword and sat down opposite her, taking out his wetstone and started to go over the swords edge. Steel against stell always dented the blade, he thought.
"Have you never tried to get a magic blade?" Elusine asked him, "one that you donīt need to sharpen and that gives you a better chance to fight thoose creatures imune to normal steel?"
"Aye, I have, but they are expensive and hard to come by in the north and I donīt know much about magic so how do I know what to look for?" He answered gesturing alittle over his own lack in deciding for a new weapon.
"I know about magic, and Iīm fairly good at it" Elusine said, pouring herself some coffe "you know, in Hasparan and in Ingingshamn there are great Merchant guilds and alot of adventurers so there would be opportunity to go look for one among the bazaars, she paused a little, or you have to go and look for one".
"Look where? You mean like in thoose stories that bard told us about?" Garann had stopped sharping his sword and took of his leather armour looking sheepishly at it.
"Garann" Elusine laughed, "There you have the advantages with magical armour. You donīt need to put in new rivets, stitch it up or anything like that. It is magic, it is interlaced with magic protecting you and also itself. It will mend automaticly, only a magical attack directed at your item would harm it" Elusine explained with a soft smile. "Bye the way, what do you make out of the three clerics we fought last night?" her forehead had creaed slightly pondering this thing it seemed.
"I donīt know really" he tarted, I havenīt had contact with many clerics, only some of Haeyegares followers venture that far North to take contact with us and the occaisional follower of Kuragatche joining up with the more sinister tribes or the goblinoids. But these followers are harder to battle and more into an all out attack screaming and charging, not like this.."
"Youīre right" she said, "I think they could have followed the imprisoned one, Lolereotooth.." she fell silent after mentioning that and seeing Garanns gaze gone hard.
"Lolereotooth! " he spit, blasted, if they follow him he must be on the way to get loose again. Then there really is a great war coming. Garann, slumped alittle. "The dark tide will be stronger than in along time if Lolereotoothīs followers are there to help them" he turned and faced Elusine with a fire in his eyes, "we must get this mission done wuickly, they will break the peace in the mountains and the barbarians will be there first threat, espacially the wolftribe! I must be able to get back there and help them!" Garanns voice was forceful and woke the gnarled dwarf, he had after some time given in and precented himself as Dungar.
"Silent you wretched son of a howling wolf" the dwarfmurmered, "decent folks are trying to squeeze alittle sleep in weary bones here.."
"Garann, we can not give this mission in, it is important for all of these lands!" Elusine said with alarm in her voice. Her eyes stern.
"I donīt care for these lands or the goblinoids, but I do care for my brothers and sisters back home, and for my wolf borthers hunting there" he said, gritting his teeth, "I will see you safely to Hasparan as I have promised..
"Garann" Elusine broke him off, "Garann, please, listen to me, you are important too, donīt you remeber what Laraes told you of the prophecy?" she started out abit softer seeing that she getting angry would lead no where whith Garann, "this is bigger than anything, than you, me, Laraes and the elves, the amazones the barabarians, even greater then the dark tide for if it succedes it will bring a dark age again." She slumped a little, thinking briefly of her sisters and that when the tide came they would be fighting side by side with the wolfclan and they would probably all die, this much the seer, her mother had told her, she could understand Garanns distress and she felt that in his rage in being unable to do anything to help his kinsmen she felt anger of being away from hers to help. But this is the way it must be. "Garann, your elders knew this, they send you because you are there fiercest and most loyal fighter and your father is too old now, he can fight still but the journey is too long for even him now. The great battle will come and they have already agreed to stand with the amazones to fight it to fight for their freedom and bleief in not give into this evil!" Tears where in her eyes. Garanns face had lost most of its color. He felt a fool, she was loosing as much as he was, send away from thei own in the deepest of despairing times. Anger filled him. Anger and he took out his dagger, his dagger he had gotten from his father and cut hid hand, letting the blood, dark and red sipper through his clenched fist, raising it above his head, looking back borth he vowed that he would avenge every one in his village, in his mind theyīre were all but memories now. He stood up looking at Elusine, "If youīre and mine only revenge lies in survival and getting to this Paladin and save him to fight this evil, than damned be the gods, but so will we do".
He strode away into the forrest and soon both the dwarf and amazone heard him cutting some wood.
"Heīs a fine lad, but he has lots of anger and he will have to sharpen his sword again." He said and chuckled. Elusine smiled alittle at the dwarfs words. "Yes he is a fine but spirited man". She went back to her book not wanting to talk more and Dungar respected her silence poured himself some coffe. "Where is that freaked ever smiling jerk of an lf at then? Iīm getting hungry here!" Elusine couldnīt help but to smile.
"Here you old son of a stub, I would have gotten you some berries and mushrooms but your foul voiced rotten themn before I could plock them!" Smiling Laraes entered the camp. "So why is it that we have a barbarian trying to kill an innocent forrest then?" He asked. Dungar not leaving a chance at some wordslinging explained.

With a scream Nicodemus awoke. He now knew who that woman was, thoose blue eyes, he knew her, by the gods he knew her, it was his fault thoose eyes were sad, his fault, how could he how could he...
Tears of pain and anger ran down his cheeks. She was dead now, she and her child, his child, his lovely daughter. They had taken them away and killed them, they had taken him too. Lolereotoothīs worshippers had used him like a puppet a toy, a tool.. Slowly he felt over his stomach.. Healed?
Healed, who what..?
"Rest easy friend" a voice soft but comanding said. "You have lost alot of blood and strength fighting this fouled cleric, but you got him".
Nicodemus looked up and saw a blonde young women with green eyes looking down with concern on him. Her hair was tightly braided and she wore a shining chainmail armour and a baldric cleary giving her away as a follower and cleric in the order of Helm. "If I hadnīt seen a flash night I would never have come this way and found the caravan" she said, "where you traveling with them?"
Nicodemus started for his dagger..

Well howly do....

------------------

Old 03-20-2001, 04:03 PM   #79
Draconia

I just sent you an email My Beauty. I will hopefully catch up with you later. Take Care.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-20-2001, 06:53 PM   #80
Draconia

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:

And about thoose you seem to have gotten on the foul side with, I donīt think it is that serious. You come back and see. It is so easy to type things the wrong way and the typing doesnīt always say what you want to say. Come back and youīll see!

[/B]
Oh Wolfie, it seems like it is serious. I have offended The.Relic and now he is leaving. I replied to his thread but so far he has not come back. I am sorry that he felt like he had to leave. I guess I should of just stayed away. I plan on staying away. Please keep sending me your story and I will keep proof reading for you. Take Care My Beauty.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen