Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2001, 09:28 PM   #61
turbovee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hey turbo!

You'd need a cool car gif, wouldn't you?
How's the CA weather?

Yes it would have to be something like a sexy elf driving a fast VW
CA is cloudy right now I wonder why? Been like this for awhile. still warm though

------------------
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-05-2001, 09:30 PM   #62
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudsister:

Nope, no doubles at all! So just say YES! LOL

CB
Alrighty then. Just let me know if you get doubles or don't hear back from me within a day (as you know, when it gets late I duck out and reply the next day). For now though, I'll say "YES" (sorry Mr. Reagan!)

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 09:30 PM   #63
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
Glad to hear from you bard Yorick. How goes your journeys and the music biz.

Sir Tainly - saw your contributions to the sig gifs, nice job

IdiotRogue - Haven't heard from you in ages, How are you doing? Nice sig BTW. Maybe one of these days I'll get up off lazy ass and redo mine

Doing okay. Major life changes underway but all is for the best. Upside(?) to the changes is I'll have a little more gaming/posting time

------------------
- for cut rate prices call 976-BRIS-FOR-LESS {Next time I send some damned fool, I'll go myself...}
Old 04-05-2001, 09:57 PM   #64
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Yes it would have to be something like a sexy elf driving a fast VW
CA is cloudy right now I wonder why? Been like this for awhile. still warm though

It's 'cause Cloudy needs her elf-fix, babe! LOL
Yah a COOL car...LOL...now we just have to find a pic for you!

HEY! Guess what? I made sound files for our game for MY character...heehee...you will be on your knees...I promise! LOL Charlie heard a few of them. ER... I'm accused of a sexy voice...hehehe.. Well...gee... I gotta keep up with my elves!

When we do IWD it would be great to exchange sound files! Charlie might do a set for us too. I have to re-record a few of the BG2 ones that aren't loud enough. I play with music setting low, but some people don't so it would be hard to hear and a few just need fixing up (mic noise etc) . I should re-do a lot of the IWD ones, as they were my test files. Hadn't quite got the hang of it yet!

If you want, I can email you a few to see if you can play them?

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-05-2001).]
Old 04-05-2001, 10:01 PM   #65
turbovee
Elminster

Yes please do. Have you heard from Charlie lately? I saw him reply to LZ's question thread, but that was it. I'm good for friday night unless my friend invites us for dinner. Definitely Saturday if we get a hold of our chief thief

------------------
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-05-2001, 10:07 PM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Yes please do. Have you heard from Charlie lately? I saw him reply to LZ's question thread, but that was it. I'm good for friday night unless my friend invites us for dinner. Definitely Saturday if we get a hold of our chief thief

Ok, I have to go offline for 10 min, roomie needs phone...sigh..then I'll send
will explain re: C too. K? I'll wait two min for a reply here then let roomie have phone

RoadRunner needs a call, they should have emailed me for appt and never did after three times I contacted them! GRRR!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-05-2001, 11:31 PM   #67
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bosself...sent..hehehe

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-06-2001, 12:18 AM   #68
turbovee
Elminster

Got them sweet bard. OMG is that your real voice? Ever thought of going onto the phone "entertainment" business. My little elf ears were burning with the sound of your sweet voice Got me all bothered. No sleep for CB when we multi play again

------------------
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-06-2001, 12:49 AM   #69
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Got them sweet bard. OMG is that your real voice? Ever thought of going onto the phone "entertainment" business. My little elf ears were burning with the sound of your sweet voice Got me all bothered. No sleep for CB when we multi play again
Yup...er.. it is Now how much are you teasing me, elfboss?! And uh, I've been er..solicited for such 'entertainment' believe it or not, once while at WORK...LOL...some sleezebag calling my office, called a zillion times with stupid questions and I finally had to ask WHY! I won't print the reasons he gave, but I hung up on him!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-06-2001, 05:29 PM   #70
turbovee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Yup...er.. it is Now how much are you teasing me, elfboss?! And uh, I've been er..solicited for such 'entertainment' believe it or not, once while at WORK...LOL...some sleezebag calling my office, called a zillion times with stupid questions and I finally had to ask WHY! I won't print the reasons he gave, but I hung up on him!

CB

No kidding, got the new ones too. You'll probably have to walk me through the whole sound file thing for the game, but I'll worry about that later. Charlie still having problems?

------------------
Peace and hair grease