Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2004, 04:16 AM   #1
TheWiSeFooL
Manshoon

Hi

I am at the fortress and can't MINSC captured friend anywhere?
Do you have to enter the fortress itself? like an entrance? or a cave? In which part of the map is it? North?
Because I am walking on the rooftops if you know what I mean?

Thanks
Old 11-30-2004, 05:42 AM   #2
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

a common problem [img]smile.gif[/img]

have a look at the 'rooftops' where you're walking and think about the most likely places for the gnolls to have put prisoners - explore those places

often in this game you only need to be round a corner not to be able to see something - moving around and walking everywhere that it's possible to walk often helps
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 09:46 AM   #3
Senior Frog
Dungeon Master

Also, "sometimes" the cutscene when you enter an area can provide you with some useful hints. Think back.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:18 PM   #4
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Look for some steps that go along a wall. Then look in something that you could hide someone in

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 02:37 AM   #5
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

A quote from Chapter 13 of my site:
Quote:
An awful lot of people have trouble finding Dynaheir, even when they've searched the place thoroughly. Again, the Fog of War is at fault. When exploring the area, just looking there is not enough—you actually have to go there. If your mouse pointer says you can walk there, try walking there.
Old 12-30-2004, 06:22 PM   #6
Spikeout
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I basically bumped into her by mistake, SixOfSpades has it spot on you will not see her into your up close and personal [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bon Jovi - These Days<br /><br />\"Jimmy\'s shoes they busted both his legs trying to learn to fly, from the second story window he just jumped and closed his eye\'s, his mamma said he was crazy he said mamma I gotta try, don\'t you know that all my hero\'s died and I guess I\'d rather die than fade away\"
Spikeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 11:52 PM   #7
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Of course, does one want to be "up close and personal" with Dynaheir? [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

I don't think I've ever made her a member of any party I've created....

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote