Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2003, 06:26 PM   #11
WillowIX
Apophis

What do you mean by that? Give LoA his beer? I don´t drink! Drinking is healthy! *sighs* I´m so confused nowadays. Maybe I´d better go to bed. I´ll just finish this second bottle of wine first. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2003, 06:29 PM   #12
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
What do you mean by that? Give LoA his beer? I don´t drink! Drinking is healthy! *sighs* I´m so confused nowadays. Maybe I´d better go to bed. I´ll just finish this second bottle of wine first. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Gimme the whiskey...and vodka...and whatever else youve got in there!
Old 01-06-2003, 06:29 PM   #13
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*takes beer from both of them and distributes them between johnny and LOA* You guys are to young to be drinking.But as Penguin king I can drink Beer that has the word root before it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 01-06-2003, 06:32 PM   #14
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
I'm only 14, Willow. And I created a new email account, fixed that up, and now I've made a 'Forum Only' email account! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Complex system, I know! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
What do you mean you´re only 14? That´s no excuse! You really ought to be drinking! Ehh ignore that will you? I won´t tell you what I did when I was 14. OK you twisted my arm. I was a good girl who went to bed at 9 and never said a harsh word to my parents. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Oh and if Calthypoo says something different I´m lying! Oooops
[/QUOTE]rofl I wouldn't contridict you Willow dear *hugs* lol, FYI, she is lying too [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] . *smacks SG a few times as well; for-making-me-post-this-thread-if-it wasnt-really-nessecary* still now it can be a nice spam thread [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2003, 06:32 PM   #15
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
*takes beer from both of them and distributes them between johnny and LOA* You guys are to young to be drinking.But as Penguin king I can drink Beer that has the word root before it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] Too young to drink ehh? Want to rephrase that my dear Someguy? Are you saying I still look like 18? If so I´ll take it as a compliment.

You can have the whiskey Sir G. I don´t touch that but the hubby might get a tad upset if I were to give it away.
Old 01-06-2003, 06:34 PM   #16
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
rofl I wouldn't contridict you Willow dear *hugs* lol, FYI, she is lying too [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] . *smacks SG a few times as well; for-making-me-post-this-thread-if-it wasnt-really-nessecary* still now it can be a nice spam thread [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hi deary. Glad you dropped by. Remember spam is good and beer is bad. Or was it the other way around? That´s it! No more wine for me.

And no one dare to say I´m drunk! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LLAO!
Old 01-06-2003, 06:37 PM   #17
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You're drunk, go to bed.
Old 01-06-2003, 06:37 PM   #18
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

LOL, of course your not drunk, just a little ...tispy... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Spam = bad, beer = bad. Spamming = good. drinking = good, depending on the amount. You see Willow?
Old 01-06-2003, 06:38 PM   #19
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Don't listen to johnny. Your drunk, and your staying up!
Old 01-06-2003, 06:43 PM   #20
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
You're drunk, go to bed.
Aah my noble knight has arrived to save me! As Calthypoo said above I think I am a little tipsy. I do wonder why. I´ve only had 5 glasses of wine. But "do I stay or do I go"? I´ll stay a little while longer I think. At least until I really make a fool out of myself.