Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2002, 11:15 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Lean back, relax, close you eyes and think of IronWorks.....picture the site as a place and the members here as people in that place.
What do you see?
Now that's a visual I really didn't need! LoA sitting in front of his PC wearing nothing but his underwear!!!![/QUOTE]That's fishnet speedos, Animal! LOL And he's driving your car while sucking back a bottle of Boone's Farm...no.. wait... Bud! Yah, that's it... Bud light... [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

[ 11-09-2002, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 11-09-2002, 11:15 PM   #12
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Question Mark

Well, Crimson, I'm sure what you need to heal your soul is a can of [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] ! That way, you'll totally forget all about those nasty images in your head. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2002, 11:19 PM   #13
Animal
Gold Dragon

Seriously, I guess I'd picture it as a coffee shop (or pub) of sorts with people coming and going all the time.
See look there in the corner, there's Johnny and LoA pounding back beers and Ladyzekke admonishing the two of them for getting drunk again.
Over in that corner there's a group of Canadians with what appears to be a beaver. It looks like there trying to get the beaver to attack Johnny and LoA, all the while laughing hysterically.
I think I saw some Australians in a scrum over by the door at one point as well, and what looks like another group that seem to be fighting over a rifle of sorts.
Old 11-09-2002, 11:23 PM   #14
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Now that I've put sufficient [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] on your post, Gabriel:

I guess I kind of think of it as a cocktail party-ish setting, with people moving from conversation to conversation, where everyone knows each other. Mind you, cocktail parties are supposed to be calm and sophisticated, which doesn't totally work with people like LS, johnny, and LoA.
Old 11-09-2002, 11:23 PM   #15
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Lean back, relax, close you eyes and think of IronWorks.....picture the site as a place and the members here as people in that place.
What do you see?
Now that's a visual I really didn't need! LoA sitting in front of his PC wearing nothing but his underwear!!!![/QUOTE]That's fishnet speedos, Animal! LOL And he's driving your car while sucking back a bottle of Boone's Farm...no.. wait... Bud! Yah, that's it... Bud light... [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Heh Cloudy, how's life treatin' ya? Guess I must have missed something with the mod status, so congrats!
Fishnet Speedo's? I bow before the master! You are queen!
Old 11-09-2002, 11:32 PM   #16
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Seriously, I guess I'd picture it as a coffee shop (or pub) of sorts with people coming and going all the time.
See look there in the corner, there's Johnny and LoA pounding back beers and Ladyzekke admonishing the two of them for getting drunk again.
Over in that corner there's a group of Canadians with what appears to be a beaver. It looks like there trying to get the beaver to attack Johnny and LoA, all the while laughing hysterically.
I think I saw some Australians in a scrum over by the door at one point as well, and what looks like another group that seem to be fighting over a rifle of sorts.
Oh you are such a sweetheart Animal for saying that. But this particular evening I'm not admonishing anyone, cause I'm very drunk right now. I figure I got 10-15 minutes before I A.)gotta pass out, or B.) I overcome my drunkenness and get a second wind. You make the call! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-09-2002, 11:37 PM   #17
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
quote:
Oh you are such a sweetheart Animal for saying that. But this particular evening I'm not admonishing anyone, cause I'm very drunk right now. I figure I got 10-15 minutes before I A.)gotta pass out, or B.) I overcome my drunkenness and get a second wind. You make the call! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Everyone's entitled to tie one on occasionally. Actually my daughter's at grandma's tonight, so here I sit with a couple of bottle's of wine (well it was a couple, I just corked the second damn it. I hate cork in my wine!) hence my "creative posting"
So LadyZ, *hoists his wine glass in a toast* to you, cheers!
Old 11-09-2002, 11:49 PM   #18
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Cheers Animal! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-10-2002, 12:31 AM   #19
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Is it me or does it seem like there is alot of members out there that have been sucking back the wobbly pops.

Well I guess it is Saturay night. And I am at work again. No wobbly pops for me dam!

Animal I like the comment about the beaver attacking LoA And jonny. Those beavers can take a chunk out of your hide [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2002, 01:09 AM   #20
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Heh Cloudy, how's life treatin' ya? Guess I must have missed something with the mod status, so congrats!
Fishnet Speedo's? I bow before the master! You are queen![/QB]
HEHE... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Looks around then realizes it's those purrrrrty stars... Ziroc has made it possible to see all moderator's titles on all boards. Even if not 'listed' at one board , he wants to show that moderators work for the whole of Ironworks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Life's treating me ok these days. My fiance is looking for work, but he's come close on a few of the last interviews so I have hope he'll find something soon. Work is a zoo, but hopefully it will settle down again after we hire someone (my boss quit a few mos ago.), but other than that, things aren't too bad! How are you?!

[ 11-10-2002, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]