Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2002, 03:13 PM   #11
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
She will likely get probation. As would almost any first-time shoplifting offender. Yes, being rich and famous unfortunately affects these things, reminding me of the song "Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous" LOL.

The scissors: I know many women who carry a small set of scissors in their purses.

And, no matter what, I still think she's way cute.
Hmmm well she was cute, but shes not aging well. Now she kinda looks like a hag. Of course that might be due to the Oxycodone pills. Charges were dropped on that.
Old 11-06-2002, 03:23 PM   #12
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
LMAO, completely absurd and off topic, but MagiK's avatar has me in stitches every time I look at it Top job, Ziroc.
I suppose it helps that the image seem to fit my personality [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2002, 03:31 PM   #13
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
LMAO, completely absurd and off topic, but MagiK's avatar has me in stitches every time I look at it Top job, Ziroc.
I suppose it helps that the image seem to fit my personality [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Now you can stop replying with "I", and start responding with "WE". [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2002, 04:17 PM   #14
Thoran
Galvatron

That's the best avatar I've seen yet

and regarding Wynona... I care about her sentance why?

I'm being flippant again, but I can't believe the amount of press coverage this idiot is getting. I wonder if she did it on purpose to perk up her visibility... because her acting isn't going to get her there.
Old 11-06-2002, 04:20 PM   #15
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
I find it interesting that the jury found her innocent of the burglary charge. That basically means they weren't convinced she enter the store with the "intent" to steal anything, but they did find her guilty of vandalism for using the scissors she brought with her to the store to cut away the anti-theft tags. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Missed this before, great point Ronn.

If this was a normal everyday Joe Bloggs, they would have been found guilty of burglary, I'm sure!
Old 11-06-2002, 04:29 PM   #16
Chewbacca
Zartan

I hope I catch somebody rich and famous stealing in my store. [img]smile.gif[/img]
She'll get off easy...probably.
Old 11-06-2002, 04:37 PM   #17
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
I find it interesting that the jury found her innocent of the burglary charge. That basically means they weren't convinced she enter the store with the "intent" to steal anything, but they did find her guilty of vandalism for using the scissors she brought with her to the store to cut away the anti-theft tags. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
lotsa girls carry scissors, You'd be surprised what girls carry w/ them
Old 11-06-2002, 04:42 PM   #18
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

the other posiblity is she get a tougher sentence than usual because the judge will want to prove he doesn't go easy on people cause they are rich or famous
Just so you all know a news show did some digging into the california legal system and she was charged tougher than anyone else in a simmillar legal situtation
Old 11-06-2002, 04:43 PM   #19
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Angelousss:
the other posiblity is she get a tougher sentence than usual because the judge will want to prove he doesn't go easy on people cause they are rich or famous
Just so you all know a news show did some digging into the california legal system and she was charged tougher than anyone else in a simmillar legal situtation
Of course. Prosecutors want TV time too, you know.
Old 11-06-2002, 04:50 PM   #20
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Anybody have any idea why she would do this? I mean...her mom and grand mom are the Judds...and ot only is she heir to that cash in...she has her own profits from several successful films. What was the merchandise to her?