Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2002, 07:53 AM   #31
Kaltia
Jack Burton

'ello every1 [img]smile.gif[/img]
I am back...but not this weekend. I was caught on MSn while i should have been writing about a Lady of Letters damnit *cries*
My mum banned me from the internet the entire week...she is evil, no?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-20-2002, 08:00 AM   #32
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Heya everyone, hope all going well.
Hey CD how are ya, at the moment i've got a really really evil plan in my mind, what do you say i do with it heh ....... put it into application perhaps [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]
Whacky, I ave one thing to say...look at Calaethis' signiture...and tell me if he's goig to do anythig for you now I hold the key to his heart (wow, that actually sounded romantic!)
Now beat t, you annoying mutant! [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]
God I have REALLY missed that animation! (Alright, Whaky, MAYBE I will forgive you.)
Old 09-20-2002, 08:19 AM   #33
Azred
Drow Priestess

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Azred, don't you feed that poor kid?
But of course. Actually, at almost any given meal he will wind up eating more than I do. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] I think he will be bigger than me by the time he reaches 14....

Attalus, what a horrible loss for that poor family. [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img] *sigh* Will Galadria be ok? I could not begin to imagine what it must have been like to be in that situation....

On a lighter note, Belle and I taped the first two episodes of Push, Nevada. So far I like it, but I need to watch them again more closely to look for the details--license plate numbers, room numbers, paintings, etc. What kind of car is Jim driving, by the way? [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

Good morning, everyone. Looks like the start of a really great weekend so far. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 09-20-2002, 08:41 AM   #34
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Whacky, I ave one thing to say...look at Calaethis' signiture...and tell me if he's goig to do anythig for you now I hold the key to his heart (wow, that actually sounded romantic!)
Huh? R-r-r-ro-what?! thats horrible! *runs screaming* The key to my what?! What key?! ARGH! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ok, so that was over the top...
Old 09-20-2002, 09:00 AM   #35
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Azred, hi, thanks for your concern. The worst part of the whole thing was that the mother watched the whole thing, and the idiot bus driver ran over the poor kid twice. Galadria will be fine, I'm sure, she has been through so many bad ones before, but she keeps thinking about, what if it had been Carson ... er, Piestrider [img]tongue.gif[/img] ...or Will. It's rough to be a mom, as I am sure that Belle knows well. But, on a lighter note, I can't remember a finer and prettier morning. Cool, like a fall day, which, of course, it almost is.
Kaltia, bummer about your grounding, but mothers are like that. Fathers, too. I can hear myself telling Piestrider, "Nothing good ever happened on MSN." LOL
Old 09-20-2002, 09:18 AM   #36
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

THATS HORRIBLE! TWICE?! BY A BUS! *looks shocked* ...bloody hell... poor kid... poor Gal.. poor you...

Att... MSN... good for nothing?! thats... nasty. lol. Stupid Kat, she should have used "alt tab" [img]tongue.gif[/img] and shut the door hehe. lol, that way u can tell when someones gonna come in, u hear em... ...
Old 09-20-2002, 09:50 AM   #37
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Am at work, oh joy joy joy.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Azred, I believe it! Kids are like kittens- they can eat twice their body weight at ever meal for ages and then pick at it food like it's poison for a while and they grow like weeds!
Old 09-20-2002, 09:58 AM   #38
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hi Cloudy... at work? lol, just finished college for the week. Kids like kittens? are you sure? [img]tongue.gif[/img] how r u anyway? oh wiat, ur at work
Old 09-20-2002, 11:03 AM   #39
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

ick. off now. bb later. around 8-ish or so, english time cya, and have a great wkend, all of u.
Old 09-20-2002, 11:16 AM   #40
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey Att, that's horrible. Have my sympathy and pass it on to Galadria.

Kids? Kittens?
Yeah, sure, why not. I can't wait til I have one of my own, running around, always landing on their feet, scratching at the sofa