Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2001, 04:52 PM   #1
tracysim
Welcomed New User

Once you got the
phylactery head to Jomoth's tomb and Terikan would be no more.

Okay, I have a big problem. I found the key to the hall of heroes, and have looked in every single tomb and found only the regular things. Also Jamoth's tomb door will not even open for my thief. Do I have to have the phlylactery to get in, and what does it look like? I found his journal, and the diary of the Elven King's daughter. The tomb with no statue in front of it is empty. Help!!! Please?
tracysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2001, 05:31 PM   #2
vesselle
Hathor

are you sure you are opening Jamoth's tomb? you need the Lich's phylactery.
my thief/fighter encountered no problems opening that door.
have you tried using your strongest fighter and bashing the door in?
or have your mage try "knock"ing it open?
or if all else fails, try to click it regular like.
sorry. i dont't have a clue as to what the phylactery looked like. my girl grabbed everything in there and headed straight to Jamoth's place. the lich promptly got all wobbly and broke up into a kajillion pieces, never to bother us again.

V***V

watch out below!!!!location spoiler!!!!
Jamoth's is second crypt on the right.
the phylactery is from the fifth on the left.
vesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2001, 10:49 PM   #3
Havok
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler
The phylactery is located on a shelf in the fourth tomb down on the left. I didn't have any problems opening Jamoth's tomb with my fighter/thief either, of course I already had the phylactery, so don't know if it's keyed to that or not. As soon as you cross the threshold of Jamoth's tomb, the phylactery goes into the void and Terikan is no more. Also, watch out for traps in some of the tombs.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote