Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2001, 09:33 PM   #1
Shempman
Welcomed New User

This is my first time posting a message here but I've been reading the boards for quite a while. It's helped me quite a few times when I've been stuck. I was reading some posts once which said that there's something you should do in the Lost Sea area before you enter Anephas shrine (so that some quest doesn't get broken). I've tree surfed to the lost sea but I can't remember what I have to find. Does anybody know what I'm talking about or is my memory just screwed up? Also I want to ascend to zenmaster before I go through too many of the dungeons, is there any way to get the tomes without going through all the dungeons in the area? I'd like to ascend and then go through Skuul Castle, Anephas Shrine etc.
Shempman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2001, 11:00 PM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Welcome to the Board, Shempman! [img]smile.gif[/img]
SPOILER
The quest you're thinking of is probably the Treant Seeds one (#2 Magic Shoppe). They're on the Isle of Sands.

Unfortunately, the last tome you need is within Cet's Pyramid and you'll need to visit the other dungeons in the Seas area first.
Old 11-30-2001, 11:24 PM   #3
Shempman
Welcomed New User

thanks for the help Xignal. I guess I'll just have to play through again with the same party to get more use out of the Zenmaster. :>
Shempman is offline   Reply With Quote