Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2002, 05:48 AM   #1
Grungi
Banned User

is it just me thinks there should be a bit more along the lines of what you can do if you want to be evil, the urge to slaughter entire villages, pillaging etc [img]tongue.gif[/img] i reckon if you killed enough innocents you should begin to uncover a path where you dont kill dagon fel for the good, you kill him to be the new big bad overlord, but worse you can pass through the ghostgate, so basically all 6th house turn to your side and you can start sieging all the good guys [img]smile.gif[/img] basically turning all of morrowind into a big ole evil empire oh and obviously instead of the silly little fortress you get with a house, you get an evil castle, complete with bad tapestries, awful taste in blood and guts and populated with all manner of evil traps and minions [img]smile.gif[/img]

....or maybe i should just be commited to a mental instituion and put in a strait jacket...pillage, murder, killl, steal..... ahem yep [img]tongue.gif[/img]

seriously though that would be a very cool idea [img]smile.gif[/img]
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 09:31 AM   #2
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

why not try it [img]smile.gif[/img]

hey it might even work.. no one else has taken the evil path here right??

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 10:35 AM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I'm thinking about doing that once i finished the game. Shouldn't be too long now, i'm already raiding Red Mountain.
Old 10-03-2002, 06:31 AM   #4
Grungi
Banned User

yeah but you'll be limited with what you can do short of slaughtering people wholesale, which im sure everyone does when they have exhausted everything else in the game, i want to be able to extort, bribe, kill, maim, pillage my way to the top [img]smile.gif[/img] political manipulation would be nice too, then kill them all [img]smile.gif[/img]
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote