Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2004, 03:42 PM   #1
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
I think I have found all but one of the parts to build the astroglobe and I believe the last one lies in the hands of the dude in the arboterum (since the other parts belonged to non-hostile elves who wanted tasks to be done). He says he wants either: a) Seeds of plants that can survive harsh conditions b) Pure water c) animals that want a home. I have blessed holy water, but that doesn't seem to work. I noticed a nice patch of flowers in one room, but I couldn't take any or ask the person standing near them if I could take a few. As for the animals, i'm clueless. I really don't mind spoilers at this stage of the game because I've seriously searched high and low through the whole fortress over three times... Thanks in advance [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 03:53 PM   #2
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Nope the guy in the arboterum doesnt have the last machinery piece... the items he wants will be found much later on (should i spoil you where?) and they give lots of XP... though many people forget to deliver them..

EDIT:
just read you dont mind spoilers so here goes
Pure water (NOT holy water):***************************
Seeds: *******************
Animals:***************************
birds: **************************

EDIT: so you do mind spoilers

[ 01-15-2004, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: ZFR ]
Old 01-15-2004, 03:56 PM   #3
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Nah don't spoil me on that bit [img]smile.gif[/img] I guess I'll try and find a walkthrough unless someone is willing to point them all out so I can work out which one I missed
Old 01-15-2004, 04:10 PM   #4
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Ok, location of pieces: (actually got this from another thread):

1) The first piece is on the right side of the bottom level of the Severed Hand. You need to use the lift on the third floor to get to it.
http://www.mikesrpgcenter.com/icewind/maps/ar5001.html

2) A second piece is on the 3rd floor of Solonor Tower.
http://www.mikesrpgcenter.com/icewind/maps/ar5200.html

3) The next piece is on the 2nd floor of Corellon Tower.
http://www.mikesrpgcenter.com/icewind/maps/ar5300.html

4) Defeat all the elf warrior shades in Sheverash tower at Kaylessa's behest. Return to her and defeat her as she requests to get the final piece of machinery.
http://www.mikesrpgcenter.com/icewind/maps/ar5400.html
Old 01-15-2004, 04:16 PM   #5
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Thanks a lot ZFR! I'm afraid I already found it though [img]smile.gif[/img] thanks to tgeweb.com

Thanks all the same though for the effort and all