Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2003, 03:05 AM   #1
kartetse
The Magister

Question Mark

Right, I'm now a bit stuck. I've found the sign of the Helm and have set it in the right place and thereby activated the sign of the Helm against the wall but can't make out any sense of where to go now. I've spoken to the ol'knightey guy and he now reminds me constantly that I haven't brought him the water as bright as blood yet. I've pulled and pushed the two levers in on the old knight's level a couple of times. I've looked just about everywhere I can think of but don't know where to go now! Ach, please help an old mate, here!

kartetse

---------------------
do da do, kick da goo and stay outta da zoo...

[ 12-17-2003, 03:14 AM: Message edited by: kartetse ]
kartetse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 04:34 AM   #2
motub
The Magister

You've made an offering--- maybe you should check out the altar. The two are usually related in some way....

[ 12-17-2003, 04:34 AM: Message edited by: motub ]
motub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 06:50 AM   #3
kartetse
The Magister

Yup, seems logical - and I have checked where the bowl of water stands and have checked the book on the altar again but with zero luck - must I look further or have just missed it somehow? BTW. The altar = the place where the book and bowl of water stands??

kartetse

---------------------
Old 12-17-2003, 09:56 AM   #4
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The old knight's quest is a dead end. I suspect that it WAS an active quest that got nuked before TotLM was released.

The entrance to the crypts should be at the FRONT of the altar. It can be hard to see.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 02:58 PM   #5
NobleNick
Quintesson

kartetse,
~
(spoiler)

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

The levers in the four towers control access to the four dungeons (one in each tower); but no lever controls the dungeon in its own tower. IIRC, you will need to visit all four dungeons to complete the challenges that await beyond the secret passage in the "spider room."

--------------------
What's a party,
without a song?
Bards ROCK!
Party On!!
NobleNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 12:35 AM   #6
kartetse
The Magister

Cool, thanks guys! One sometimes get irritated and frustrated with a game (while the factors for these emotions often have other sources than the game itself - as is the case with me now) and then the next step becomes a bigger issue than it actually is. I appreciate your help on this one! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

kartetse

---------------------
Old 01-10-2004, 01:46 AM   #7
kartetse
The Magister

...And, so how do get out of this catacomb? i.e. What is the next step? I'm stuck, ok...(and hate to admit it!)

kartetse

---------------------