Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2004, 08:40 AM   #1
texyankee9
Welcomed New User

Smiley

Well I've tried everything that I could think of. I guess it's time to seek it on a higher plane. I've killed Oria and now I'm stuck.

There are three rooms I can't get enter. Two have the lightening bolt instead of a keyhole, I've rotated the device that shoots out the bolt of electricity to every alignment and fired twice. I've even rotated the mirror and repeated with no success. The third room is the one with the shadow like trap. I haven't been able to disarm that one and if I don't my party member is killed.

Help.

texyankee9
texyankee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 09:23 AM   #2
Peytin of Rothmire
Manshoon

Welcome texyankee!

SPOILERS
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=

It's hard to tell exactly where you are but try these possibilities:

#1 Treasure room: Point prism south and fire; you must have the secret door in the "coffin room" open; there aren't any mirrors to align for this one. If you already got there you would have found Nathaniel's bag.

#2 Oria's Treasure Room: return to painting upstairs and choose "In Auril's name". If you have Nath's ring then you've already done this.

#3 The Trapped Temple: return to painting and choose "Lysan". Use a character with high HP to stand in the shadow. As far as I know, this trap cannot be disarmed. Move out of the shadow as soon as door opens. In the hall north of the prism turn mirror to face west(left). Point prism north and fire. See Nick if you need to. Return to the temple and ........
Peytin of Rothmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 12:24 AM   #3
texyankee9
Welcomed New User

Peytin,

Thanks for your help. I'm now moving forward.

Texyankee
texyankee9 is offline   Reply With Quote