Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2003, 04:47 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Elif, no apology needed. HUGS! I understand completely- your loss is recent and it's normal to think about it - I hope I didn't depress you with my post about my friends!

Argh.. the hair issue.. LOL, well, I'll tell you what my own dad decreed for me when I was a kid. After I hit the age of 9 or 10 he said that I had to have it cut to my shoulders every summer before school started until I could take care of it properly on my own and I think I was in junior high when that happened! LOL Good luck with that and many kind and sympathetic thoughts for you right now. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2003, 05:01 PM   #12
mysticelt
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:

It's a grayish kind of day down here also, humid and hot as well, 92 with 95% humidity, the air is think and almost cutable. On another note we will be cutting my oldest daughters hair, it currently flows almost to her lower back and is very full, she takes about two hours to comb it, when it should only take 10 minutea, I know bwcause when she wants to do something boom its done. We ahve been warning her for over a year now and enough is enough, plus she always seems to get those rotten bugs in her hair, and then it is time to overhaul the house from stem to stern, which is far from easy considering the babies. She chews on her hair and does many other wonderful things with it like painting with it or dragging it through the food on the dinner table, etc....
Sorry
I'm ranting here, just feel blue and this far better then talking about my father.
I suspect your dad would be laughing with you on the hair problem Elif! My Dad was always Always! telling us we had to cut our hair because it took too long to get ready. I miss him as you do your dad. On a parallel thread - why is it that men like long hair on their women as long as they don't have to wait for it? Almost without exception the men I've talked to prefer long hair over short! (I guess dating it and being dad to it are two entirely different things - well, Duh!)LOL
Old 07-23-2003, 05:17 PM   #13
Elif Godson
Dracolich

No worries Cloudy just feeling a bit blue is all. [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] I still have to dealwith that sucubus of a girl friend of his, so usualy when I think of him she seems to come right behind and get my dander up. She is trying to sue for her services of power of attornery and medical surrogate, all of which I fought with her over, even was getting a court date set up to have her removed, what gaul she has, big titanium ones I tell ya. My dads lawyer made the mistake of calling her my step mother, I simply told him to call her a mother is to damn all other mothers out there, she is unworthy of that name, her oldest son commited suicide about 2 years ago now and left her a very nice note, it was yet another bone of contention(sp?) between her and my father, and her other son joined the peace corps and lives somwhere in south Africa. Cant get much further away then that !!! I will be happy when all this sordid business is done so that I can get on with things, I havent even had the time to spread my father's ashes because of the wench tieing everything up. I feel no love or even kinship with this woman, even people who have done some really rotten things to myself have nothing on the way I feel about this woman. She is a waste of space and does not deserve the title of Human being, because she is is far from human !!
Old 07-23-2003, 05:23 PM   #14
Elif Godson
Dracolich

I like hair on woman either way, just short hair on some woamn just doesnt look right.
Old 07-23-2003, 05:52 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Elif, it's gonna feel so good when you don't have to deal with that woman anymore, isn't it? [img]smile.gif[/img] We'll throw a party!

Mysti, I know! But at least my guy will brush it now and then!
Old 07-23-2003, 06:37 PM   #16
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Elif good to hear from you, even if you are blue. Did you see your birthday thread? My regards to your family.
Old 07-23-2003, 06:50 PM   #17
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

I wanted to grow my hair long...but it takes ages to even get to the top of my neck...and the hairdresser cut it all off, even though I only wanted it neatened up...dammit!

Anyway, otherwise feeling great! Though my sister finishes school for the summer tomorrow! Ah, help me!
Old 07-23-2003, 07:06 PM   #18
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Spam Spam
just saying hello
Old 07-23-2003, 07:17 PM   #19
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hewwo Pawwy!!!!!! How's life going for you? Is it Hot Enough for ya? [img]smile.gif[/img] errr, I know. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-23-2003, 08:00 PM   #20
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Oh my. What do I spy, with my little eye? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Something ahead in the distance, a light...perhaps an Oasis..

Something is alive and welcoming

Reality Show Recaps