Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2002, 06:02 PM   #1
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

just following up some old threads that were posted in the BG2 forum,
i wondered what people classed as their favored fashion accessories i.e. rings, amulets,belts and bracers/gloves.
mine would have to be, the ring of the scholars (why buy a lighting ring and another ring of insight?) and as the other fave ring (just cuz u can wear two) would have to be the ring of resistance +2(i think, +2 to natural AC and orange light? i think thats it neways), my favorite belt is the (?!?)belt of ogre power(+3 strength) and for gloves i have two favourites, when not wearing my mithral plate i wear the bracers of +2 dex, and when i am i wear the gloves of ogre power (+2 strength), neway hopefully this will work as well as in BG2, *mutters*and all you fools shall share your secrets with me *finished muttering* MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA [img]smile.gif[/img]
Felix
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 07:44 PM   #2
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Well, I really like the Ring of Yusam (blunt damage resistance 10/- , green light, improved evasion) . That way, you don't have to wear both the Brawler's Belt and the Jade Ring at the same time! The Jester's Chain looks real funky too. Real colorful.
Old 08-29-2002, 08:06 PM   #3
DraconisRex

Chainmail of speed. It has a decent base AC. It has a good Armor Modifier (+4 I think) giving it a +8. Plus it has speed bumping it to +12 (?). And it's red... which keeps the bloodstains from showing too much... :evillol:

Not much else shows up on the avatar. But I like the Ring of Power in the end game. Think Ring of Elemental Resistance + Ring of Regeneration. And the Amulet of the Long Death (+4 to CON).
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 09:01 PM   #4
Hesperex

mmm well I am rather fond of the belt of fire giant strength (+5 strength) and the boots of speed. Amulet of Health is nice too.
Old 08-30-2002, 01:58 AM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Hesperex:
mmm well I am rather fond of the belt of fire giant strength (+5 strength) and the boots of speed. Amulet of Health is nice too.
so you are still around
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 03:41 AM   #6
Whailor

Belt of Fire Giant Strength
Bracers of Dexterity +5
Ring of Power
Ring of Power

As for amulet, then it varies. I do wear often Daelan's Red Tiger tribe amulet, due to STR bonus and Immunity: Fear amongst others, but I also have few other amulets with me, i.e. Amulet of Natural Armor +5, Greater Amulet of Health and so on. Switch as needed.

Armor my fighter has on is Dragon Armor (the chain type one), it's good. Greater Helm of Persuasion or Watchman's Helm or some other, again as needed. Boots I also change at times, but generally it's the Boots of Hardiness +3.

Then again, this char is lvl 20 and gone through the game, done all the quests he could do (and I could find ). Ring of Power you can buy lateron in the game, depends on CHA, but to me it's price was 160+ K gold per ring. Not that the cash is of any issue either, at the game end I had some 2,3+ million gold on me, without the need to buy anything, as I had already the "best" gear possible, for me anyway.

I do have some additional rings as well, which I occasionally switch as needed. Main thing is to be prepared to as many situations as possible [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2002, 08:31 AM   #7
koz-ivan
Manshoon

greater brawlers belt / swordsman's belt.

ring o' power
ring of elemental resistance
tommi's ring

bracers dex

dragon slippers

ammulet of the elf
(sometimes health.)
koz-ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 01:44 PM   #8
Hesperex

Hello 250, and yes I am around, as always I was lurking in the shadows for a time, decided to slip out since I bought NWN some time ago. Supprised I hadn't seen you around actually.
Old 08-30-2002, 04:55 PM   #9
magnetism
Manshoon

for fighter..

Greater Amulet of health or Daelan Amulet
Ring of Resistance
Tomis ring
Belt of fire giant strength
Gauntlets of Ogre Power.
Watchmans helm - true seeing

That light armour with protection from mind spells with
Boots of speed