Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2003, 11:23 AM   #1
bsftcs
Red Dragon

When battling the possessed angel in Cet's Pyramid Cet tells you, that he will set the party free if you manage to kill Kerah. There is however this one little problem that her health is restored each time she is "repossessed" after having fought the spell back momentarily. Has anyone been able to kill her before her health is restored? And if so: What happens? I sure would like to know so that I wont have to bear the burden of having killed her. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2003, 12:16 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Try using HOLY WATER on her when she gets to one of those moments when she is almost normal again.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 04:51 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Oh yes, of course - thank you!!!
Old 03-02-2003, 03:36 PM   #4
jsalsb
Elminster

Yes... but I believe the question was, has anyone ever killed Kerah and if so what happens? I'm quite interested actually...

Oh, and hi all!

[ 03-02-2003, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: jsalsb ]
Old 03-03-2003, 04:53 AM   #5
Radek
Red Dragon

I think it's impossible. Kerah must have heaps ot thousands of HPs and she seems to be immune to all "instant death" spells. I've tried to kill Kerah several times and I was always unsuccessful. Weapons do not help here and spells are failing.
Therefore, Cet seems to be cheaing. He seems to want you to fulfil an impossible condition. BTW, what do we expect from him?
Old 03-03-2003, 09:42 AM   #6
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Radek:
BTW, what do we expect from him?
Everlasting justice and the continued work for peace in the Gael Serran, of course. Is that not what final monsters are for? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Thank you for your investigations, Radek. I guess that nothing new is to be found in this game that way, then...