Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2003, 12:24 PM   #21
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Okay, I'll give you good folks a chuckle about stacking crates and chests.

One game after I had fallen into the Boogre cage I got the "brilliant" idea of making a ladder to climb out the way I had fallen in. So I spent some time gathering the necessary stuff, stacked it up very nicely, rearranged things to make it easier to climb, climbed up to find ...
the floor/ceiling was closed and I had wasted my time.

Wyv

(Red wants in no way to be associated with my silly activity and declines being displayed at this time)
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 03:13 PM   #22
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Hey... does that mean you can teleport the leprechaun to the bottom of the sea and he'll stay in one place so you can kill him?

Just wondering....
Well... I created a portal on the pier of Brimloch Roon and lo and behold, the Leprechaun ended up there and was killed quite easily as he couldn,t leave the pier. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

The thing is though, apparently the Leprechauns stick does not count as proof of him in the guild, so does it have any purpose other than a trophy?

C
Old 03-01-2003, 03:56 PM   #23
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

The leprechaun's stick is nothing but a weapon. The proof that Miruth is seeking is in a chest that you'll be able to find after you meet Kerah next.

And I'm going to try that teleport thing! Missy has a real anxious bone to pick with him that will be revealed in a chapter or two, and which I finally can see the funny side of [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 04:45 PM   #24
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Oh yes, the leprechaun makes an excellent victim for the teleporting trick. Also: Teleporting Mekdawa to the basement of the windmill is an excellent way of keeping him within talking distance. (Of course one usually only has the necessary spells so early in the game if playing with characters who have the experience from a previous game).
Old 03-03-2003, 09:34 AM   #25
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Just to round things off: The Caves of Ishad N'ha cannot be circumvented by way of tree surfing. The cliff is too steep and blocks off all access from the tree tops. I tried it yesterday evening.