Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2002, 05:35 AM   #51
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR ((He does not attack further, but keeps his mount and his sword and stays protectively between Eliza and (Raymond and TAO) "What the Hell! A shape-shifter! Lady Galadria, mount! Eliza, up behind me. I shall need some explanations." (Shaitann, his blood up, curvets and paws the ground)
Old 04-23-2002, 06:43 AM   #52
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

ELIZA (She darts over to Blandamour and mounts behind him, her mind awhirl. Why did Raymond attack her? Something in her past that she could not remember? Is that what got her sentenced to the Abyss? She hopes that the druid will calm Raymond down, so that she can get some answers, maybe even start to make amends. She is not afraid, not with Blandamour there to protect her. She puts her arms around his waist, feeling the armor and sensing the muscle beneath.)

GALADRIA (Obeying Blandamour's orders, she hastens to mount Gold Top, who has baring her teeth and raring to go. She outs with her sword, and thrills to see the enchanted blade glowing pinkly, signifying the preeence of hostile magic.)
Old 04-23-2002, 11:36 AM   #53
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

Being captured in a thing that he could not get out of nearly drove Raymond mad. He was losing what little humanity was left in him as the animalistic nature of the beast fought with escaping this trap. (Wild animals fear being caught in a snare, and that impulse is too strong for Raymond to handle). Then, daylight and a hand, then blissful sleep.
Old 04-23-2002, 12:11 PM   #54
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Addison stands up and levels an icy stare at the druid.
"Then perhaps you would care to enlighten us. I was trying to keep the boy and the paladin from ripping each other apart and this is the reaction I get? I agree with the warrior that explanations are - indeed - in order."

OOC> Technically, TAO's dagger should have had no effect on the Sepia Snake Sigil unless it can Dispel Magic, but whatever is necessary to make the story work is fine.
Old 04-23-2002, 01:26 PM   #55
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

ELIZA (She continues to hold tight to Blandamour. Peeking out, she asks timidly,) "Yes, could you ask him why he attacked me? I have no doubt that it was because I did something foul, for my former self seemed to cause others much grief. But, tell him that I bear him no ill will, if he will just answer. I shall do what I can to right the wrong."
Old 04-23-2002, 01:41 PM   #56
TAOWolf
White Dragon

OOC: The dagger is made of ebony and sapphire, with silver runes. It dispells magic to a certain extent. She uses the runes on her body to aid in the power....anyway

IC:She fixes her eyes briefly on Raymond, making sure he is asleep, then turns to Addison, her silver eyes reflecting a wolf's image at him. "The boy will sleep for an hour, then awake. All I had to do was touch him, fool. The boy was attacked by a were-panther, that is where his ability is coming from, and he knows not how to control it yet. That is my job to help him. That is ALL anyone needs to know for now....."

Turning to Gala and Sir Blandamour, "put away your swords...." she whispers. Walking up to Gala, she lays a gloved hand on her knee and whispers to her, "Keep Eliza safe at all costs, warrioress, she is a helpful key to this"...

Turning to Isaura, she grabs her chin in her gloved hand, and looks her in the eye, showing her the wolf in the reflection of the silver glow, whispering, "MAke up your mind, girl, and do it now. I will not have any distractions for Raymond from here on out. He is dangerous to himself and others until he learns how to control this, and I need him against....." She will not say his name aloud right now, sensing something on the wind.

She turns back to the others, "We break camp tonight, and ride to this next town Eliza speaks of."

She stares towards the direction they must go, frowning, the crystal in her staff glowing faintly........
Old 04-23-2002, 03:03 PM   #57
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

ELIZA (She rather shudders at the thought of going back to the town where she endured so much, and where she thinks that Britomart still is {though she is not, she is with Bazguul, raping and pillaging like everything.} But, as long as Sir Blandamour is there, she vows not to be afraid.)

GALADRIA (She, on the other hand would love to go back and settle accounts, but repines at having to protect Eliza, though she feels guilty about this.)
Old 04-23-2002, 07:54 PM   #58
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Isaura

She grimaces, sensing shame spreading across her face like wildfire ~ Tis true... I have behaved abominably. ~ Drawing a deep breath, she turns to see the peacefully sleeping were-panther ~ I hope you will understand, Raymond. I never meant to harm you.

Walking up to Galadria, she speaks softly ~ "I shall leave you all for now. It is only fair to all that I take this course. I think Raymond and I both need time to calm down, for different purposes... and the separation will hopefully let him concentrate on mastering his new powers." ~ Perhaps, it will even let him forget me.

She blinks once, and turns away before the druid can see her disgrace. ~ "May we meet again someday, Galadria. Godspeed with you all."

With that, she draws the hood over her honey-coloured hair and walks off briskly, not bothering to listen to all other talk behind her...
Old 04-23-2002, 09:01 PM   #59
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA (Rides Gold Top over to where Isaura is walking, she says softly) "You know your own situation best, dear, but if you change your mind, blow this horn. It is magical, and I shall hear it wherever you are and come to you. Good night."
Old 04-23-2002, 09:15 PM   #60
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

Within a few minutes after Isaura left, Raymond's body began to return to human state, yet he continued to sleep.

================================================== ===================

Bazguul'tek

Within a half-day's march, they arrived at the next city. It was larger than the first, and the bandits could already hear the sound of trumpets blasting thier approach. Within a few minutes, troops would be pouring out of the gates to intercept them. The bandits seemed a little concerned. Bazguul let his mind-trace wander over the field and read the thoughts of his men. Most were afraid. Except for Britomart. She trusted him completely.

By now, those expected defenders of the city were coming out to meet the attacking force. They were many in number. It was time to show these pathetic humans what power was! It was time to let them know that he could not be stopped, and that they should trust his word when he promised victory at every city. Holding onto the amulet, Bazguul stared at the field in front of them. Suddenly, a pit opened in the ground and smoke boiled black and oily out of the ground. A low growl was heard. Then, a large claw reached up from the pit and pulled an enormous torso of what appeared to be a cross between a beetle and a man out of the ground. It spat venom at the nearest troops that were from the city, and they fell to the ground screaming and smoking. The archers fired but the creature's outer shell protection was too thick. The army circled the beast, totally forgetting the army of raiders a few more paces away. This was what Bazguul expected. He dropped his fist that signalled the charge, and the bandits encircled the defenders with a larger outer perimeter, with the beast in the center. Most people were firing on the beast, while the bandits fired arrows at the defenders as well as charged in and smote them with their swords, only to retreat and choose another victim. The battle was hopeless for the defenders. Some tried to run away from the creature, but were struck down by the bandits. In a matter of minutes...the defenders were destroyed. The beast came up to Bazguul and bowed to the ground. Bazguul in turn muttered a series of words that sounded more like a snake's hiss than a human tongue. The creature stood up and charged the city. After a few minutes, women and children began pouring out of the only exit to the city. The gate that the bandits stood near. Bazguul told his archers to form a line and take the people out as they came near. That is what they did. Not expecting any danger from outside, the people ran from the beast that was destroying their city from within. That is when they found an arrow buried in their chest. Yet Bazguul had another devious plan. He ordered a few men to run out and grab a few children from the escaping townsmen. They did so, and brought these to Bazguul. He in turn cast a vine weave spell that bound their ams and legs together, one to another, that they were stuck together in ther same bind. He grinned at the three crying children and said, "Tonight, if I do not need to kill you before we get home, you will have the pleasure of being my dinner!" This, of course, didn't help the children to calm down. On the contrary, they were screaming so loud that they soon lost their voices in a matter of minutes.
The town was destroyed. The bug-man was dispelled and the city was left desolate. Bazguul grinned at his troops and said..."Have fun!"
Closed Thread