Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2004, 01:24 AM   #1
Jorath Calar
Harper

Ever since I finished Twilight Falling I've been waiting for part 2, part 1 ended in one of the best cliffhangers I've ever read.

Anyway I was looking through Wizards of the coast's website and found this page and found out it is out in june... thats next month baby... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyone else looking forward to it?
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 09:47 PM   #2
Sythe
Ra

YES did you know several months ago the author Paul Kemp came to these very forums! And replied to the very people who posted! (He said something to me! WOW!) But he did not stay long however. I think he was going forum to forum telling people to read his book. I am glad he came but sad that he left.
Old 05-16-2004, 09:48 PM   #3
Jorath Calar
Harper

Yes I know, in fact I picked up TF after reading the thread, his forum jumping worked... atleast on me [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 08:45 PM   #4
Paul Kemp
Official Forgotten Realms Author
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sythe:
YES did you know several months ago the author Paul Kemp came to these very forums! And replied to the very people who posted! (He said something to me! WOW!) But he did not stay long however. I think he was going forum to forum telling people to read his book. I am glad he came but sad that he left.
Sythe,

I'm still here and check the message boards at Ironworks at least once per day. I'm mostly a lurker, though (obviously).

Paul
Paul Kemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 10:38 PM   #5
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

is this the same cale in lord of stormweather book, the one from sembia?