Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2003, 03:51 PM   #121
Sigmar
Unicorn

Hey as a drill sargeant I treat everyone with equal disregard, regardless of their gender. As a rule of thumb I refer to all maggots as boys, besides I meant boy as in "Boy howdy you better buy that melon, darn tootin'". Bah even I didn't believe that

In other words I'm sorry I didn't know
Old 06-07-2003, 04:00 PM   #122
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:
Originally posted by Dragonshadow:
So lets get this straight:
Larry was having a fashion crisis, asked Cloudy for help and is nwo in a miniskirt.
meanwhile we havew started a war, the guys and I have unleased one flamethrower, and we AREN'T ALLOWED TO PEE????? I'M BURSTING HERE!!!!
*puts on drill sargeant's helmet*

SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE MAGGOT! You listen and you better listen damn good boy! It is not your place to complain about the lack of oppertunities to relieve yourself of unwanted cargo! WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO PEE-PEE BECAUSE THE FAT CATS BACK IN WASHINGTON SAY WE'VE GOTTA STAND HERE, SUCK IN OUR YELLA BELLIES AND BE THE FINEST CANNON FODDER WE CAN BE OUR COUNTRY! Sure no one will know that we sacrificed our bladders in order to save their quality of living but damn it! If we fail, WE will know. Do you feel better now soldier?

[/QUOTE]No, you made me feel cr*p.
*sob*

I NEED A PEE!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2003, 04:09 PM   #123
Sigmar
Unicorn

Fine, fine...*takes off helmet* use this. I'll make a distraction and you make your move.

...Damn I can't think of a distraction...Ah wait I know... *pours melon juice down his shorts and stands in front of the moderators* Excuse me, but I'm afraid I've gone pee-pee, whats the punishment involved?
Old 06-07-2003, 04:09 PM   #124
mysticelt
Drow Warrior

I can see you need someone to help you get organized here Sigmar...*quietly moving behind the flamethrowers and stepping through the lines of the fashion don'ts and Please Don'ts*

It is necessary for Dragon to go for a pee break - go, young lady and no time for gossip or lipstick! *she admonishes fondly*

Now Sigmar, you go back to your nice war and remember! You have on metal armour. Take a break yourself or risk rusting that nice suit!*toussels his banner* and remember to keep hydrated! KoolAid and Beer in the fridge!
Old 06-07-2003, 04:20 PM   #125
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by mysticelt:
I can see you need someone to help you get organized here Sigmar...*quietly moving behind the flamethrowers and stepping through the lines of the fashion don'ts and Please Don'ts*

It is necessary for Dragon to go for a pee break - go, young lady and no time for gossip or lipstick! *she admonishes fondly*

Now Sigmar, you go back to your nice war and remember! You have on metal armour. Take a break yourself or risk rusting that nice suit!*toussels his banner* and remember to keep hydrated! KoolAid and Beer in the fridge!
You're the boss mysticelt! *tries to remove armour* Oh dear, rather embarrasing this but its stuck... ah well I'll use one of the flamethrowers to melt the armour. Hmm, I better drink some of that beer to numb the pain *drinks Koolaid instead by accident*, now I'm hammered and thus in the perfect frame of mind to operate a flamethrower on myself...strange I don't feel drunk *shrugs shoulders* never mind. *Turns flamethrower on and directs it towards himslf* ARRRGGGHH ITS WORSE THEN PRETENDING TO GO PEEPEE IN FRONT OF THE MODERATORS! MUCH MORE PAINFUL! *dies*
Old 06-07-2003, 04:29 PM   #126
mysticelt
Drow Warrior

LOL - Surveys pile of charred junk with singed Sigmar and KoolAid in a puddle*

I don't think so Sigmar - you are still going to have to clean up this mess. Hurry before Cloudy sees it, I can't help you if that happens! Dragon? Another marshmallow for your flamethrower?
Old 06-07-2003, 09:36 PM   #127
Drake
Baaz Draconian

I think this thread is far to out of control. It must be stopped, and in the most violent way possible. NEIL!!! I believe you have some work to do. make sure no one makes it out alive. mwwaaaahahaha!!

[img]graemlins/beheaded.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/railgun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smilelazer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/blownup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gore.gif[/img]

hahaha. good job Neil! so whats the body count at? Zero!! you didnt kill anyone! then whats with all the overly violent animations? you think they're funny!! I give you free rein to kill any and all you please!! and what do you do? nothing! oh Neil... I am so ashamed of you. *sigh* well if you can't kill them join them. *starts waving hi, chatting, making fun of the one in the miniskirt and drinking koolaid. its hmm hmm good [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

[ 06-07-2003, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Drake ]
Old 06-08-2003, 09:37 AM   #128
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Thanks for making a distarction guys.

Quote:
Originally posted by Drake:
I think this thread is far to out of control. It must be stopped, and in the most violent way possible. NEIL!!! I believe you have some work to do. make sure no one makes it out alive. mwwaaaahahaha!!

And I allow myself and everyone else to make sure that Drake doesn't leave the building alive.
Old 06-08-2003, 02:34 PM   #129
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Dragonshadow:
Thanks for making a distarction guys.

quote:
Originally posted by Drake:

And I allow myself and everyone else to make sure that Drake doesn't leave the building alive. [/QUOTE]but I can leave the building dead right? good *wipes sweat from brow* you had me worried there for a second. I thought I was going to be trapped here forever.
Old 06-08-2003, 04:37 PM   #130
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by mysticelt:
Another marshmallow for your flamethrower?
Ohhhh. Ohhhh....... OH OH OHHHHH!!! Now you've done it!!! You harm one sugary morsel on Mr. Squidgy's head and I will personally WHOOP YO ASS BOY!!

*Stretches out his arms*

"It's ok Mr. Squidgy, No-one will harm you with me around......."

[ 06-08-2003, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Beaumanoir ]