Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2002, 09:10 PM   #11
tater
Dungeon Master

And if you want some real money, take one dragon arrow, only one, it's cheaper, and pile every blessing and enchanment you can on it. Then give it your ranger. I'm getting 58 grand an arrow for the things with all the enchanments on them and that was with a blessing skill of 6.
Old 07-09-2002, 09:24 PM   #12
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Just Wait Tater...It gets even better!

If you have 'Fletchery', become a Zenmaster and gain Enlightenment, you can Raise your Bless Skill to 14....Then they sell for a 1 Mill.
( of couse by then you don't really need it, but it's still fun.)
Old 07-10-2002, 10:00 PM   #13
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Good morning. I finished the Serpent Temple last night (with alot of goodies). My priest spent two days out of armor so she could become a monk and was finally eligible so she went to the Bushi Dojo and joined the guild. First quest was to drop off a Dragon Arrow to a local samurai (Torin). When I checked her inventory after leaving town, no arrow. I think her inventory was full when the quest was assigned.

Is there a way to get this arrow? I tried going back to the Dojo but just got crap for not delivering the arrow yet.

I hate mantraps!
This happens sometimes but if you drop an item in a town you can sometimes find it in the local armory. You can buy it there. It won't be cheap though.
Old 07-10-2002, 11:41 PM   #14
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

And don't forget that you can simply buy the arrow back from Torin (or pick his pockets, if you're so inclined). After one of my parties completed the quest, they bought back all six arrows. Made for a nice start in fletchery...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 12:12 PM   #15
rodizi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I checked the armory in case I'd accidentally sold it but no luck. I managed to level up one of my warriors to samurai so I have an arrow now. I'm working on levelling up a priest to monk too so that I can complete the quest but still have a spare arrow for when my ranger learns fletchery.

Where in Michigan? A'burg's very close to Detroit.
rodizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 12:21 PM   #16
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

If you have one you can give it to him and then buy it back.
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2002, 10:53 PM   #17
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Rodizi,

You don't buy the arrow back from the armory... you buy it back from Torin after you give it to him! Right idea, wrong place.

And I'm truly in the western wilds, out in Grand Rapids about two hours from the edge of Detroit (and three from Windsor, depending on tunnel or bridge traffic).
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2002, 02:17 PM   #18
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
You don't buy the arrow back from the armory... you buy it back from Torin after you give it to him! Right idea, wrong place.

And I'm truly in the western wilds, out in Grand Rapids about two hours from the edge of Detroit (and three from Windsor, depending on tunnel or bridge traffic).
ya but you can buy it back if you drop it in the town. That is what he was talking about.
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002, 08:47 AM   #19
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

The fletchery thing worrks well I have 100 dragon arrows. My problem is that I cant give it to Torin, he wont take it. I have already completed this task with 3 other charactors but this time I cant give, use or sell it to Torin. Perhaps I should shoot it at him.
Old 07-14-2002, 08:54 AM   #20
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Torins inventory is probably full...Try to Buy somethig from him, to make room for the arrow.