Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2002, 09:47 AM   #1
kanri
Dungeon Master

im doing the free the slves thing and i fight that really big guy and i keep dying. My party is me a undead hunter human, Jan, yosimo, minsc, jaheira, and vicanica.
Old 04-05-2002, 10:34 AM   #2
fable
Quintesson

Kanri, hi. Now if you were assaulted by somebody and expected the police to help out, and knew exactly what your assailant looked like, would you describe him/her as "a really big guy" and expect much results?

I'm not trying to be hard on ya. You need to give us more detail, though. There are a number of very big guys, and the slaver's quest involves two separate areas. Tell us whom your facing, where, whether he/she's alone, and what level your characters are. We'll try to help. [img]smile.gif[/img]
fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 03:14 PM   #3
Torq de Voste
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Good advice, fab. I thought the one of her spells worked really well, but watch out for the thingy.
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Actually, regardless of details, Jeheira's Flame elemental spell or Viconia's aerial servent will help most battles. Yoshimo's hide in shadows will give a quick look at what your are up against, and don't be afraid to leave, sleep, and return.
Old 04-10-2002, 05:17 PM   #4
Ares

im betting its the second part of the quest (trying to get the celestial Fury maybe?) in the Temple District...basically use all bonus spells for anti-magic and adding to Thaco an crap like that...just try and try again i guess [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2002, 01:57 AM   #5
Ranger of Life
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I betcha he meant the beast master in the fighting pit. Its pretty easy kiling him. Basically make one of your mages haste your strongest guy, go into the room, say high to the beast master, run out of the room, plant the tank right between the rooms to shut off everything. Then with team members that have ranged weapons (including mages) make him and his little pets feel the pain)
Ranger of Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2002, 12:40 PM   #6
fable
Quintesson

As he hasn't replied, all our guesses may be wrong--or right. I suspect he found the answer quickly on his own, and never bothered to employ courtesy by telling us that. After all, he's only posted 7 times.
fable is offline   Reply With Quote