Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2002, 04:32 PM   #11
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I think my character may suck. When I first created a character I was under the assumption that I would get NPCs (meaning more than one). So I went for a Paladin Inquisitor. Now I'm just not so sure if this is the character I want. Kinda sucky in fighting, can't cast anything beyond Laying hands (which is so lame why bother), can't pick a lock, can't cast anything. Blah. I figure I'll continue until I can't anymore, then just start a new character according to what I read here of successful characters. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Aw shit. I just bought the game yesterday and started off with this exact same character. A friggin inquisitor.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
MILAMBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 08:28 PM   #12
magnetism
Manshoon

lvl 5 Fighter

Will dual to mage at lvl 6 until lvl 6
Then I will progres them together until lvl 9-11 then finish mage.

Got Tomi "gun" on my side, I have a bunch in parry so I run into the fray with "parry" on and let tomi backstab everyone ^_^..

got 4000 gold and I'm done with the penensula, what to buy what to buy ^_^
Old 06-25-2002, 10:55 PM   #13
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

oh Lanthir is a beautiful female ranger. She picks locks disarms traps slashes the enemy and has a nice teddy bear for a compaion.
Old 06-26-2002, 01:41 AM   #14
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

a Drow 2nd level ranger/ 2nd level thief, dual-wielding kama's. GREAT character thus far, cant wait until he is a 14th level ranger, 6th level thief, heh.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 09:03 AM   #15
Madriver
Manshoon

I went for the pure human monk, he just keeps getting better and better (level 8 now).

My favorite attack pattern...stunning fist followed by flurry of blows, he layeth the smacketh down.

I like pausing while he's fighting multiple enemies, the mid-air kick or block is wicked when you spin the camera, like a matrix thing. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Madriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 09:22 AM   #16
Asny
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Me? I'm Heather Lilihille, giant slayer extrodinare. Just today a took down a standard 5ft 10incher, and get this, I got myself a 6ft 4incher last night. How'd I manage that you say? Its really not all that hard once you get the hang of it. First ya call in some cuddly friends, such as dire wolves, badgers, and eagles, to keep the giant occupied. Then ya snipe him. Of course I only go after mean nast big folk. Some of them guys is a little slow but they aren't all bad. In fact the good ones can be downright friendly. Even then I sometimes have to remind them not to underestimate me.

Halfling Rogue (2), Druid (2) and well on my way to Druid (18). Nuetral (50) Good (91). Str 10, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 10, Wis 17, Cha 14
Asny is offline   Reply With Quote