Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2003, 04:38 PM   #11
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Put a fork in it - it's done - AUSTRALIA ARE WORLD CUP CHAMIONS
We are CHAMIONS well thats just champion [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

So Davros whats next in our shock and awe campaign to rule the world *sports*

Should we start up an ice hockey team or perhaps baseball [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 03-23-2003, 05:00 PM   #12
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Well we have a baseball side Wellard - I'm prety sure they came 4th in an Olympics or World Championsip somewhere in the last 5 or 6 years.

Now Ice Hockey would be more of a challenge - the hockey pasrt is easy, but what is this ICE stuff all about [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2003, 05:31 PM   #13
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Well we have a baseball side Wellard - I'm prety sure they came 4th in an Olympics or World Championsip somewhere in the last 5 or 6 years.
Only 4th in the world! No wonder we never get to hear about them, 4th hmmmm that’s embarrassing I hope there is a government inquiry into that poor performance [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:

Now Ice Hockey would be more of a challenge - the hockey part is easy, but what is this ICE stuff all about [img]smile.gif[/img]
ICE? Looks at Davros's address, ahhhhh WA, formally QLD. Thinks to himself " this could be quite a challenge" perhaps our N.American friends could send Davros a picture

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 03-24-2003, 12:14 AM   #14
sylent
Emerald Dragon

That Aussie innings sure was entertaining [img]smile.gif[/img]
I didn't stick around to watch the Indian innings though, once Tendulkar and Ganguly were out, there wasn't much air left in the tyres.
8 sixes? *gobsmacked*
Ponting made the ground look like a wading pool... hehe I don't think he could have picked a better time to play an innings like that.
Old 03-24-2003, 01:08 AM   #15
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Congrats to Mr Ponting and the rest of the yellow and greens. I realize it must be an incredible strain winning everything so I won't go on and on about it just incase I start stressing y'all out
Old 03-24-2003, 01:17 AM   #16
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Ahhhhh

*basks in the patriotic afterglow such sporting dominance radiates in oneself*

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 03-24-2003, 05:33 AM   #17
Donut
Jack Burton

By far the worst and most boring World Cup in the history of cricket. Thankfully it's been consigned to the rubbish bin of history. Only one decent game and that was the first between WI & SA.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 03-24-2003, 07:19 AM   #18
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
By far the worst and most boring World Cup in the history of cricket. Thankfully it's been consigned to the rubbish bin of history. Only one decent game and that was the first between WI & SA.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
So pleased am I, to see the fish are biting hard today .

How hard - well hard .