Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2000, 09:54 AM   #1
Kore'tha-Konkoror

Hey freudian, wyv, and everyone else. Sorry I havent been on lately, another semester is nearing an end so there hasnt been any time to play or chat. I'll have more chapters towards the end of next week. You guys take care, cya.
Old 12-07-2000, 01:07 PM   #2
Lily the Ranger

We aren't doing much better!!! I have a mere two chapters submitted and only a rough draft on the computer. I need the 'cone of silence' to write and it doesn't happen during the holidays. I try to get out a little every day to whisk me away from the mundane and share a laugh with people who have similiar interests. There is a rumor that there is a forum guild quest to rescue Wyv from the Sinister Oriffice of Papre W'rk. Hm, Freud's a little quiet . . . I wonder what he's up to?
Old 12-07-2000, 11:35 PM   #3
Kore'tha-Konkoror

He's probably playing WW for the fifth time.
Old 12-08-2000, 12:31 AM   #4
Lily the Ranger

Or he is out on the town!
Old 12-08-2000, 05:27 AM   #5
xenotoca

Or Horror of horrors and to use his own words.... hes met a babe.

Foolish boy he will learn.
Old 12-08-2000, 10:00 AM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Tiz the season full of folly!!

"Life" has been most demanding of late which is most inconsiderate. Today I am scheduled to paint walls.
Oh sigh!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2000, 10:20 AM   #7
RavenW

Ahh the joyous season of winter, and yule approaches, finally some relaxa... what?!!? You mean I HAVE to spend time with my family!!?? AAAGGHH!!! Ok so its not that bad, but things have been alot hectic lately with the encroaching greed season (I admit to being just as gift hungry as anyone else) been trying to do something nice and get everyone something special this year. Well I put down W&W for a bit to get things under control, now that they are still way out of control Ive decided what the hey, time to relax and do something fun. So this weekend I upgraded one of my systems and have been slogging through the islands in W&W. Also I've been cranking out a chapter for my (finally!) contribution to the Archive. Well back to work, Have a nice day all!! See you in the forum tonight!!

Raven