Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2001, 06:43 AM   #21
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

My handle on AIM, by the way, is ArgentFeline. Please add me to your buddy lists, if you want.

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club

Don't Dream It, Be It (Easy, - Just Keep Choosing the Same Thing...)
Old 10-28-2001, 07:05 AM   #22
skywalker
Banned User

Am I missing something? I create a username and try to download the software and it fails. I've tried it without my firewall running (I have a cable modem) and still no luck. Any place else I can download from?

------------------
Still The Most Humbly Prideful (?) Member Of The Illuminati!

Mark
Old 10-28-2001, 07:16 AM   #23
Legolas the Elven Archer

My AIM is Legolas ea.
Not that I understand how it works...

Old 10-28-2001, 07:51 AM   #24
skywalker
Banned User

Finally got! Went and got the files manually and installed. My user name is Skywalker91360.

------------------
Still The Most Humbly Prideful (?) Member Of The Illuminati!

Mark
Old 10-28-2001, 09:15 AM   #25
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*bonks head on keyboard* not AGAIN....

ah well here it is:

it's kcolraw4 (warlock in reverse at my 4th attempt to comeup with a new name)

------------------

Realm of Warlock's Art
The Host of Sigs - who's your daddy now?
I bow to Ziroc the grand master! I shall never mock Choc again!
Old 11-08-2001, 05:54 PM   #26
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

*purr* *purr* *purr*
So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -
Old 11-09-2001, 08:35 AM   #27
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
*purr* *purr* *purr*

I can't think of anything intelligent to reply to that with. Don't be suprised. I'm certain that you typed something meant to be awe inspiring and quite profound. It must be me who just doesn't get it. I missed the point once more. For that, I can only say es tut mir leid.
Old 11-09-2001, 11:25 AM   #28
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

For general knowledge and in case anyone cares :

BudhasLove
Old 11-09-2001, 11:40 AM   #29
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I can't think of anything intelligent to reply to that with. Don't be suprised. I'm certain that you typed something meant to be awe inspiring and quite profound. It must be me who just doesn't get it. I missed the point once more. For that, I can only say es tut mir leid.

Nothing to feel sorry for, Mr Sedai: I reinstalled AIM yesterday and then dug this thread up from page 10. Then I decided that others might be interested as well and that therefore a bump might be called for. As my principal motivation for searching this thread was to find Kazlein's AIM contact info I typed the above instead of "bump". So nothing awe-inspiring or profound, just silly me and my brand of twisted humour ... [img]smile.gif[/img]
So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -
Old 11-09-2001, 12:08 PM   #30
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:

Nothing to feel sorry for, Mr Sedai: I reinstalled AIM yesterday and then dug this thread up from page 10. Then I decided that others might be interested as well and that therefore a bump might be called for. As my principal motivation for searching this thread was to find Kazlein's AIM contact info I typed the above instead of "bump". So nothing awe-inspiring or profound, just silly me and my brand of twisted humour ... [img]smile.gif[/img]

I thank you for that kind response. I am HSedai on AIM. I know that I am simply not worthy of chatting with a German teacher but if you should feel so inclined, please add my name to your list. Obviously, since I am nothing more than a gnat on the hindquarters of mediocrity, my feeble attempts at chatting may seem like an annoying buzz.