Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2001, 10:51 AM   #1
Rolp
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This is my 2nd time thru bur I don't remember what the rewards/Tresures were for each path. I just got thru the fires and opened the teo chests after the pool (war path) just wimpy stuuf with 2 scrolls my priest can't ID and an ?Ankh?
I thought the warrior path had some neat armour - is my memory faulty? I didn't have a lot of play time dailey so this was months ago.:
Rolp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2001, 11:23 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Rolp!

If I recall correctly you get some plate armor on the warrior path which is very nice for early in the game. Has been so long since I did the wizard path that I have no idea what you get.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2001, 11:43 AM   #3
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
Hi Rolp!

If I recall correctly you get some plate armor on the warrior path which is very nice for early in the game. Has been so long since I did the wizard path that I have no idea what you get.

Wyv
The plate is on the WIZARD side. The wizard side chest also contains a hank.
The warrior only contains 2 chest with average items for that place in the game.

If you want, you can access both path by following the spoiler below:

First, you need to get the two little Jinthols. Easy way of doing this is to go all the way to the ledge and jump with your tallest character or one with Agility of 12 or more (make sure your equipment isn't in the red or yellow).

Once you've retrieve the second Jinthol, go back to the room where you choose the path. Put the 2 figurines in the urns to open the gate.

To get past the Wizard: Run like hell, jump over the 2 fires (once again, make sure you're not in red or yellow).

To get past the Warrior: Carry an unbroken box, run over the 2 fires (no red or yellow).

You'll need to do one then the other.

Good luck.

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 06-23-2001).]
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 05:17 AM   #4
Radek
Red Dragon

The Wizard's path: Ankh of INT + random trasure (a chest).
The Warrior's path: Ankh of STR + plate mail.
As far as getting both jindols is concerned, you do not need Athletics skill or tall characters. Construct stairs from chests. You will need 3 stairs, i.e., 6 chests. Four suitable chests are nearby (the fifth one is rotated a bit). Bring the 2 chests from the room with a chest on the way to Rumphy (one of them is rotated as well, the second is not).
Hint: you can jump while carrying a chest - the chest will jump as well.
Note: the area near the jindols seems to spawn monsters extra frequently. Prepare for bags of bats, skeletons and oozes.
Radek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 09:21 AM   #5
Rolp
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks, I really thought I went the warrior path this time and expected the Armour and did consider doing both paths, might yet before the group goes thru the 'Spire.
Rolp is offline   Reply With Quote