Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2001, 09:09 PM   #1
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Hello! Im going to be here aslong as possible!

Rules
1. No superbeings (got my DETHDETHDETH cannons ready)
2. 45% roleplaying is allowed.

Well, Heres the Succubi Waitresses!
bINK!
And Dancers! (succubi)
I cast The Usual Spell of immunity to their "charms" so when you want to marry one, you can ACTUALLY kiss her and not die!
I have (beerwise;not all beer though)
Heineken
Kokanee
Whisky
Scotch
Rum
Gin
Abyssal Wine
Celestial Lager
Gin+ Tonic
Margirita (Strawberry, Mango, BlueBerry, and Peach)

Or..... The SuperDrink! (all of the above mixed in with a flower on top)

I also have live Pit Fights; tonights matches are: Greater Mummy (spells are allowed)vs. WereWolf, Mindflayer Vs. Vampire (interesting fight) Pit Fiend vs.Gang Of Orc (13 fully equipped 12th level orcs)

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-02-2001, 11:11 PM   #2
Lifetime
Red Dragon

If you can't beat em...
How much on the Greater Mummy??

------------------
Resident Lurker Guy
Old 09-03-2001, 05:14 AM   #3
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i think ill have one of those SuperDrinks... *Sephiroth takes one really long sip, then keels over from alcoholic overdose. he suddenly gets back up (im not gonna kill myself off!) and says* strong drink! needs an olive though... and can i be in one of those pit fights? or how about everyone watches me slaughter every demon in the abyss? now THAT would be entertaining!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-03-2001, 07:07 AM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

lets keep the "kiss and die" thing, as that makes the sucubbi babe more of ramantic and myth. after all, whats the worth of a sucubbi's kiss if there is no risk?

lets have... hmm, what is that flesh rotted thing with darkened bandages covering? oh, my, he got an ugly face too, here, I will have that one, and some jink to fix em a nice suit, aye?

now have ma pet dressed and bleed something before I bore out, will ya? oh is that a fire genie? (Memnoch... ) coola, have ma pet kill that, now go! I dont pay ma good money for your stinky breath, hurry, hurry, let the show begin!!!!!

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 09-03-2001).]
Old 09-03-2001, 10:30 AM   #5
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

67.00 on Greater Mummy?
Removes the protection from the succubi's kisses....

Anyone Else want to bet on the first fight?
Lifetime bets on GM, Yet No WereWolf Fans.....

------------------

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!

Old 09-03-2001, 12:43 PM   #6
Neb
Account deleted by Request

*Swallows the biggest and most powerful drink availiable and watches as his flesh begins to rot and fall off in big lumps, luckily he has a scroll of Heal nearby* That was close, now, let's watch a few of these fights.
Old 09-03-2001, 04:12 PM   #7
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

WereWolf Jumps at GM!
GM slams it!
WW goes into a fury! Slash! Slash!
GM uses flame strike x4 on WW!
WW is in bad shape....
GM finishes WW off with a flame blade thru the heart; burning the ww's soul...
GM Wins!

Mindflayer vs. Vampire!

Vampire lunges at MF.
MF throws V psionically!
V uses its charm abilities.....
MF dominates and kills Vampire!

Pitfiend Vs. Gang Of Orc!

GOO's magi uses bolt of glory on PF!
PF uses Improved Inivisiblity!
GOO's magi uses detect invisiblility!
PF is detected and it cannot use the ability again!
GOO's Magi again uses Bolt Of Glory; except he now uses it x3 x3!
PF falls! PF dies!
Roster:
GM vs.WW- GM
MF vs.V- MF
PF vs.GOO- GOO

------------------

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!

Old 09-03-2001, 09:25 PM   #8
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well, I'll have a go for the heck of it:

Ladyzekke casts her patented MIME spell at Gwahnos:

Take that man, you can't talk, you can't get out of yer "box", you got white face paint all over you and look like an idiot.

------------------
Old 09-03-2001, 10:02 PM   #9
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

err... would my paladin be allowed in here, or would he instantly be ripped to shreads? and can i take a journey to the Abyss itself so that we can all watch me slice and dice the demons there to death?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-03-2001, 11:16 PM   #10
Lifetime
Red Dragon

So uh.. How much do I win?

"E's a 'ard one that ole' shitbag e' is'"

------------------
Resident Lurker Guy