Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2004, 12:34 AM   #1
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

I remember that making things much easier on me, before I had to reinstall everything.

TIA
Old 12-05-2004, 12:43 AM   #2
vesselle
Hathor

do you mean the bags of holding?
just use shadowkeeper to add one or two, or however many you want, to your current game.

V***V
Old 12-05-2004, 01:54 AM   #3
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

Well, it's not what I meant (I found what I was looking for on Sorcerers.com though).

I was talking about a tweak that allows an unlimited number of gems in a gem bad, scrolls in a scroll case, and anything in a bag of holding.

Neat little tweak, and it doesn't overpower anything, just allows for easier handling of stuff.
Old 12-05-2004, 03:25 AM   #4
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Get the Ease of Use mod.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 11:27 PM   #5
JayS
Dungeon Master

Actually, the Ease of Use mod only changes bags of holding. You're looking for the G3 Tweak pack. http://www.gibberlings3.net/g3tweak/index.html
JayS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 12:30 PM   #6
Wutchamakalit
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes, or maybe, just maybe, he's looking for Craigs Bottomless Containers, the finest mod on the entire internet.

You can find this fantastic little gem of preciousness right here. The readme file is here.

Bear in mind though, that I have forgotten pretty much everything about this thing, since I haven't played baldurs gate since I "finished" this "mod". But whatever.

If you feel that getting bottomless containers for free is cheating, there's a vendor named something at the inn in the City Gates that sells them at inflated prices. Also, you can kill him and something happens, I think.

If this isn't what you were looking for, then I apologize for posting this drivel.
Old 02-04-2005, 04:05 AM   #7
JohnTheMutt
Welcomed New User

The only problem, I noticed so far, with Craig's Bottomless containers, is that the Potion Bag and the Ammo Belt don't seem to work for storing more than their normal amount. Hopefully those will get fixed soon...