Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2001, 05:21 PM   #111
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

~ Meldrin stands up and stretches his arms. Evidently bored, he peers down at his captive; by now, her cheeks have regained some colour and her lips... much as he hated to admit it, her lips were enticing. I wonder what it would be like to kiss her...

~Struck by a horrific thought, he dashes down the flight of steps and quickly pulls out a piece of lace. Hurriedly, he shoves the lace into Mistral's mouth and ties some vine over it.~

(ooc: Where are you in the room, Larry}
Old 10-14-2001, 05:24 PM   #112
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Thanks mistral! Now I've just got to FIND the damn manual. Is it in electronic format? I was looking for the one which came with the game (short form, I think) which also contains things like spells and their schools, however I CAN'T FIND IT! I've looked everywhere *sniff* oh well... what time is it where you are, Mistral? It's 20 past 11 at night here, have school tomorrow...
EDIT: Aargh, found it (a pdf file, right?) unfortunately my computer can't read it...

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-14-2001).]
Old 10-14-2001, 05:27 PM   #113
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

{ooc: Kaz - I think when you install the game, there is automatically an adobe acrobat version within the directory the game is installed in It is now close to 5.25 am at my side; that means I'll be having breakfast soon and setting off for work. Usually, I reach the office before 8 am / 8 pm board time}
Old 10-14-2001, 05:33 PM   #114
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Deiter, oh Deiter, where for art thou Deiter? I bet he just went somewhere for the weekend, not gonna worry... Unless he's not here Teusday or Wednesday... THEN I'll worry.)

~She continues down the narrow hall, letting Ravenwood dance with anyone who threatend her. Clutching her side she walks through a high doorway, wobbily she bumps her side into a statue with outstretched hands. She curses under her breath, crumbling to the ground.~ "Great jumpin' paladin's a-tear..." ~She laughs, making her ribs hurt even more. Thinking I sound just like Li... Wonder how that wiley bastard is doing now that all my kin are gone from that god-forsaken place. She looks around and realizes there is a cabnit full of potions above her head.~ "Praise Mielikki!" ~She eagerly hobbles over to the cabinet, taking the potions of most useful properties, and the ones that looked the most expensive.~ "What should I drink, potion of ultimate healing, or poison of instant death... Hrm..." ~She swallows all the contents of the first potion, putting the other in her cloak along with several others. Rubbing her side and frowning.~ "Nothing... Ah well." ~She gets up unsteadily, using Ravenwood as a sort of cane and looking around nervously.~ "I wonder what's happend to everyone else." ~Without another word she treads out of the room.~
Old 10-14-2001, 05:58 PM   #115
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry searches the room for whatever might interest him, and sees Kaz, though she was hiding in a nice little corner, and he was sure that Meldrin had not seen her.
Glancing over at Meldrin, he sees him gagging Mistral. He wanted to send Nightblade in for the charge, but waited. He did not know where Spree was and worried for her saftey.

"Hey Meldrin!
What are you waiting for?
The sea to dry up?
You slimy little water-bug!
I bet you get off on that BDSM crap don't you?"
Why are your little puppet-boys just standing around for,
too scared to move without your say-so???
You're pathetic.
If I hadn't promised Spree that you would be her kill,
my sword would be tasting your blood right now" !
Old 10-14-2001, 06:12 PM   #116
Kaz

Seeing Meldrin turn to Larry angrily, Kaz cast the Magic Missiles spell she had been keeping at ready. The missiles hit him, not really injuring him but disrupting his spellcasting.
OOC: OK, I'm guessing! I'll try to figure out what what level spells I have, which is a bit difficult as I can't read the manual!
Old 10-14-2001, 06:15 PM   #117
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...to Kaz...
As stated above by Mistral, you can have:
six each of level 1,2,3,4,5
three of level 6
two of level 7...

Level 1
burning hands
color spray
shocking grasp

level 2
knock
strength
vocalize

level 3
haste
slow

level 4
Otiluke's Resilient Sphere
polymorph other
polymorph self
stone skin
teleport field
wizard eye

level 5
??
??

level 6
disintigrate
flesh to stone
stone to flesh
tensor's transformation
improved haste

level 7
sphere of chaos
ruby ray of reversal

*If you can find some scrolls, you can cast time stop and shapechange, but cannot memorize them. These are level 9.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-14-2001).]
Old 10-14-2001, 06:41 PM   #118
Kaz

OOC: Ookay, I think I've gotten my wizard... slightly strange, I must say. Transmuter isn't as good in BG2 as it was in BG1 (it's actually not very good at all), oh well... equipment (except for the ring) is still a mystery though.
Old 10-14-2001, 06:42 PM   #119
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry sees Meldrin in shock as he tried to figure out where that blast came from.

"It was...that guy there!..."

Larry said, pointing at a guy standing idle in the room.
Old 10-14-2001, 06:45 PM   #120
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...kaz, I have not named any equipment that my char has either besides the fire protection ring and my cool sword.Make it simple and just use whatever comes to mind, that does not conflict the rules...

ps...I will be back soon.

We wanna have some family time tonight before baby goes to bed.
Keep it rolling!.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-14-2001).]