Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2004, 08:16 AM   #11
IranicuS
The Magister

neh...they go evrywhere and then you must follow them etc...so perhaps stun spells are better
Old 04-06-2004, 08:33 AM   #12
teardropmina
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Skunk:
Surprised that no-one mentioned the mage spell 'Chaos'.
Always gets most (if not all) of the other team running around in circles while you pick them off at leisure.
that's not necessarily always the case. under the influence of chaos, enemies would do some unpredictable things; mostly they'd run around and attack those who are in their way or near them. Therefore, they'd attack either the allies or enemies depends on whom they run into. If they kill your enemies (their allies) you don't get the exp for kill, and they do not really lose the ability to attack under the spell influence. Horror is the spell that makes enemies run around and wait for us to finish them off.

anyway, it's not mentioned probably because we love chaotic command while hating chaos intensely Enemies use it too often and we almost always will be affected by it (if not protected by Chaotic Command) regardless of how high a level our party is at; while higher lvl enemies simply won't be affected by our chaos.
Old 04-07-2004, 01:12 PM   #13
Elizar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

1. Edwin for sure, he's just soo evil [img]smile.gif[/img] And his quest is hilarious..
2. Why havent anyone mentioned this one: Cure Light Wounds ? [img]smile.gif[/img]
3. Fireball - suresure you cast it around and roast half your party now and then.. but a cool spell none the less, I really like True Seeing aswell, which is why I don't alwats have Edwin in the party...
4. Gate, I just remember the first time i cast it... you were getting used to walking around and killing all those damned tough deamon/pitfiends kind of things, and suddenly you could summon the nasties to fight for YOU... very cool [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 06:14 AM   #14
IranicuS
The Magister

also you can call pitfiends to gain some exp...