Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2004, 01:33 PM   #81
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Arrow

Well I figured since this is the first year I can actually vote, I should start listening to them, at least for a few minuntes, lol. You should have heard my brother voicing his opinion about the governor of New Mexico...ouch!

Going to see The Village in about 20min, then meting up with some friends at the beach for a bday party [img]smile.gif[/img] Have a great day everyone and *hugs* to Willow, welcome back

[ 07-30-2004, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 07-30-2004, 02:05 PM   #82
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
*giggles* Is it just me or does Kerry looks like he's seriously dehydrated?

But Atty, I've been away so long. Can't I get to be a little mean? Good to see you again! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Good to see you again, too, Willow. Sure, be a little mean if you like. [img]graemlins/fight.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2004, 02:13 PM   #83
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LOL, and Wellard's usually up at weird times...well, weird for me! How's life down there, Wellard?

Hot sticky day here and they are working on the elevator so we get to hear the bell ring periodically and have to use the stairs, which isn't so bad, except it's not airconditioned and for some reason it's usually more humid in the stairwell than anyplace else. Can we say FRIZZY hair day? LOL
Well it isn't too bad today. I was hoping the sun would stay out but no, dark clouds on the horizon. Are you by any chance stalking me Cloudy? So how's married life coming along? [img]smile.gif[/img] And give nacht a hug from me (unless he shows up here the next few minutes...) [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]LOL, hope you get some respite from the clouds soon! Married life is pretty good! I'm kinda liking this together-thing. I'll be sure and pass the hug on when I see him after work! Do post some photos of your trip if you have some! There's lots of room at Stealthy's for vacation snaps!
Old 07-30-2004, 04:28 PM   #84
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
yay my first post in cloudy's cage...i mean cafe
so now that i'm here...what do you guys do here..just talk...about stuff?
Welcome to the Cafe Spirits forever. Me and Johnny drink beer, Attalus drinks the finest scotch whiskey and I believe its your round [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

We talk about Xen mostly, what time he goes to bed, gets up, has a meal (spam usually) ...all the intresting stuff [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]What? That hurts you know. You hit me right under the belt. And I never, never spam. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

So how is everyone? I am watching Primal Fear and eating popcorn. I will go see Spider-Man 2 tommorow I think.
Old 07-30-2004, 04:38 PM   #85
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
We do care and yes you have been missed [img]tongue.gif[/img] because everyone has been getting out of hand and a liberal dose of the Willow stick is in order doctor.

So what was great about Britain? where did you go?
Hi wellard. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] We first went to Scotland for 3 weeks on the island of Isaly outside the western coach. Beautiful countryside to say the least. Went over to the mainland a couple of times but we stayed there mainly to rest up. [img]smile.gif[/img] Then we went south to Ireland for the rest of the time exploring that lovely island. And of course we stopped by London for a weekend to do some shopping. I don't want to know what my checking account looks like at this moment. So I feel rested again which is a very nice feeling indeed. This is my last day in Bethesda as well. Going back home tomorrow which will be extremely nice since I'm very family-sick at the moment. Hopefully the hubby will have cleaned up the mess he's bound to have made until I get home. So how are things down under? I hope your family is well. [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Congratulations on your visit to Scotland, I trust you had a great time

Hello everyone, I'm just going to bed...

lol, just kidding Xen. Well I just got back from the cinema, went to see that new film, the Knight one, about Camelot, although even though I went to see it a couple of hours ago, I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. [img]graemlins/doh.gif[/img] Anyone care to freshen my memory?
Old 07-30-2004, 04:43 PM   #86
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

How about Excalibur/King Arthur?
Old 07-30-2004, 04:53 PM   #87
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Nope that's not the name of the movie, this is really bugging me, I will be back with my own answer in a few ticks.
Old 07-30-2004, 04:56 PM   #88
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Ok, just found out, and its called...King Arthur! You were right Xen, strange I didn't recognize it when you said it.

Anyways, looks like, I have that mark, /me waves to Wellard, I think you know what Im talking about! You know, the one you passed not so long back, 26 posts back in fact [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2004, 05:00 PM   #89
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Congrats on the level up Ross! Few more posts and you will be as me. Glad to see that I was correct about the movie.
Old 07-30-2004, 05:12 PM   #90
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

yep, I think I will blame my incompitence on lack of sleep, since in the last about 60 hours I have had no more than 9 hours sleep. I think that speaks for itself. I will definately not be getting up early tomorow!