Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2004, 10:16 AM   #161
So So
Zhentarim Guard

So bsftcs has a Musical trait in him eh? Well, a round on me...Three days? Wow!...You're voice must be tired...

Anyways...I'll take another round from Greyem...and then I must dig around for a few lost tomes that contain information on subjects to be tested in...
Old 05-23-2004, 02:11 PM   #162
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Yes I have acquired the musician trait although it took me a while. In my first game of Wizards and Warriors I played with a party consisting of myself and my best friend. I was - of course - the bard. And besides, I am studying to become a lawyer, so I am very familiar with the thief class.
Old 05-23-2004, 03:42 PM   #163
So So
Zhentarim Guard

LOL...not all lawyers are theives and liars...just a few... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Congrats on the acquisition of the musician's trait...*thumbs up*...We must hear the a piece from bsftcs, court's bard, one day...

Another round for the lawyer-to-be on me... So bsftcs... how soon till you pass the "bar"? ;P

[ 05-23-2004, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: So So ]
Old 05-23-2004, 07:22 PM   #164
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Hehe. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] As mentioned earlier I hope to hand in my thesis within the next three weeks. Then starts three years in a law firm before I can become a barrister, which is currently my plan. But we will see: Things never go as planned, and I have stopped counting how often I have thanked God for that.
Old 05-23-2004, 08:59 PM   #165
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Well...the best of luck to you bsftcs...As Moraine Sedai used to say: May the Light illumine you...
Old 05-23-2004, 10:20 PM   #166
Greyem
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have a theory on thesis', but it is yet to be proved......ah liars, bards, bars, brew and bravado! What more could one ask for! I know, another round. bsftcs, will your bard trait help to make the suspects sing under cross examination? If not, try giving them a "Blood of the Lilly", makes me say all sorts of things.

Good luck with the handing in.

Greyem
Old 05-25-2004, 03:54 AM   #167
moiraine sedai
Zhentarim Guard

I am quoted, and so I return!!!

Ye gods, you lot have been busy for the, what, 6 months I haven't been here? I think I have a hell of a lot of catching up to do...

Hmmm... maybe some late night reading?

Anyways, how are y'all? I have returned from the wicked world of high school and reality to complain... about the wicked world of highschool and reality...

I'm really looking forward to my next game of W&W, seeing as I haven't played for absolutely ages. So has anyone found anything interesting out about W&W? Something new and exciting? It doesn't matter though, seeing as my return to W&W over xbox games such as Halo and Morrowind speaks volumes... or so I think.

Anyways, fill me in!

Ever so pleased to be back,

Moiraine Sedai
Old 05-25-2004, 09:06 AM   #168
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Aye Aes Sedai...high school and reality....if only they could be exited as easily as games could...

Halo? Great game huh?....

Anyways...I don't believe anything really exciting or new has occured in the realms of Gael Serran...
Old 05-26-2004, 09:46 AM   #169
moiraine sedai
Zhentarim Guard

Doesn't matter... W&W is still a fantastic game... !!!

Btw, did you have a WoT game going, So So? How is it?

Moiraine Sedai
(And, gyarrr, finally I slipped my Maths teacher some forkroot tea... he won't be coming to classes for the next few days... heh heh heh... )
Old 05-26-2004, 10:17 AM   #170
So So
Zhentarim Guard

That is why W&W is a classic game...

I was under the process of making a WoT game as an internet text-based game...but it's only a local site...And without anywhere to put the site up publically...the game pretty much got stuck in its tracks...

And btw do you know when the next book is coming out?

LOL...forkroot?...you could have just tied him in a weave of air and left him somewhere...

*opens a gateway to the ruins of Shadar Logoth*
Time to hunt some salads...

May the illumine thee Aes Sedai...

And Greyem...a round on me while I'm gone...tho I would want Essence of Lily when I come back...Hell, I might provide some of the essence myself...

[ 05-26-2004, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: So So ]