Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2001, 03:25 PM   #1
Kazil
Elite Waterdeep Guard

just go down to demogorgon and cause some trouble by talking with him and then he will appear and will summon some monsters to stop you (don't kill them or he will summon more of them).
Just use all of you fighters and summonned monsters (summon a deva or a planetarto assist you in the battle)and slay him.He has a lot of mag res sow don't use magic , just some magics affect him.
Kazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2001, 11:55 AM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

This should have been entitled:
My version on how to attack DemoGorgon.

"Just read this" does not do much for what you are trying to publish.

Keep this in mind for your future posts.
If somebody read the topic that said: "Spoiler tactics on fighting liches", and they did not want to read that, maybe because it would be a waste of time for them, they would at least know what you were marketing.

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-11-2001).]
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2001, 01:07 PM   #3
H. Sedai

Quote:
Originally posted by Kazil:
just go down to demogorgon and cause some trouble by talking with him and then he will appear and will summon some monsters to stop you (don't kill them or he will summon more of them).
Just use all of you fighters and summonned monsters (summon a deva or a planetarto assist you in the battle)and slay him.He has a lot of mag res sow don't use magic , just some magics affect him.
Who is demogorgon and what did he do to you?

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey
Old 10-12-2001, 02:44 PM   #4
Byronas

Quote:
Originally posted by H. Sedai:
Who is demogorgon and what did he do to you?

Demongorgon is the prince of demons and he is encaged in Whatcher's Keep.

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.
Old 10-12-2001, 06:23 PM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ugh, spoilers galore! please people, MARK your spoilers! telling him exactly who and where Demogorgon was is considered a massive spoiler, and some people want to find that out first!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2001, 03:24 AM   #6
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

OFF WITH HIS HEAD
this guy just doesn't under stand the rules
or just doesn't care maybe we'll get lucky
and he'll forget his password forever!!!!
Does anyone know how to stop this fool or
at least chain him up untill he learns how
to respect others and this Forum?
TheCrimsomBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2001, 07:22 AM   #7
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well we all KNOW, but unfortunately only a few of us can actually do that. of course, we leave the actions to those few individuals, but we can 'help' this poor man learn to mark his spoilers as much as we want, right?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2001, 03:09 PM   #8
Kazil
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i am sorry
next time i will tell the people if it is a spoiler
sorry i FORGOT it and i new to this site
Kazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2001, 03:39 PM   #9
Debaser

Uh, to continue the kind of random flow of this thread....for anyone who hasn't fought Demogorgon before....
DON'T CAST TIME STOP
Debaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2001, 07:56 PM   #10
andrewas
Harper

Thats two posts in 30 thats hes been warned about. id kick him if i was a mod.

new to this site? ahem, what site would have allowed your previous offence?
just curious. and how much of a newbie do u have to be not to realize that subjects are supposed to be descriptive?

good job somebody else already spoiled this for me or id be really upset.

andrewas is offline   Reply With Quote