Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2003, 10:00 PM   #61
Gab
Zhentarim Guard

We'll I apologize for what I said yesterday and hope that people aren't still pissed at me.

Another concerned question: Do you guys stay up really late on school/work nights?

[ 11-17-2003, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: Gab ]
Old 11-17-2003, 10:32 PM   #62
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Gab:
Another concerned question: Do you guys stay up really late on school/work nights?
If you consider 12 am late, then sure [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2003, 10:51 PM   #63
Gab
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
quote:
If you consider 12 am late, then sure [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]We'll no for someone of your age I wouldn't consider it that late (2:00am would be more like it). It doesn't matter how long you stay up during the weekends but on school days the earlier you sleep the better you do. Ever unable to do much work at school be cause you're tired (that's happened to me a few times).
Old 11-17-2003, 11:24 PM   #64
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Heh, I'm used to it, I rarely get any sleep on the weekdays so it's a normal thing for me. I have some weird thing where I can't go to sleep early like at ten or eleven. If I do go to bed early, I'll usually get home from school, go to sleep at six, get up at twelve, eat, then go back to sleep [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-17-2003, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Gangrell ]
Old 11-18-2003, 12:54 AM   #65
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
Cloudy, why EVERY time do you have to start saying I am undercutting your authority as a moderator, as I am not. How many times have we been through this, it gets boring.

I am allowed my opinions, and I'm also allowed to state them. Whether you agree or not is a different matter, but as we have been through in the past we are from different generations, different geographical locations and i find things acceptable you dont.

All im saying is, Gangrells post was fully deserved, and, in my opinion, appreciated.

How are ya anyway Chick? Not spoke in AGES! We only seem to come closer together when we argue.
Cloudy is right. You did argue her decision as a mod. The first part of your post might have been ok if posted alone, but she decided to leave this thread open, and you have no buiseness telling her to close it.

Also, your generation or geographical position is irrelevent when it come to rules. It's not important what you feel is acceptable or not. Over here we follow the rules written in the TOS, not the rules of your country and generation.

Quote:
Cloudy, Cloudy, I understand you're looking out for me so that Choc shalt not smite me, but you misunderstood my post all wrong. I only said I thought he was trying to be a (insert word here), I never actually called him one
That's exactly the same thing. Adding "I think" in front of an insult don't make it any less offensive. We didn't punish you for it, but don't push your luck by arguing over it...

Why not just stay on topic and stop arguing over those posts? That's taken care of already.
Old 11-18-2003, 01:09 AM   #66
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:

Yep Definatley
Once me and Ianthropoligest stayed up all night, morning, and into the next day doing a physics assignment on the last minute. 18 pages in one night, well i guess not too impressive but still a big assignment to do. Yeah but i was ok i had plenty of time to sleep at school so i was ok.
And i learned 2 lessons from that:
*Don't leave things to the last minute
*don't start assignments at 11pm
now just to act on these...
naa the adrenaline rush of struggeling to get things finished is more fun
Old 11-18-2003, 01:15 AM   #67
Jorath Calar
Harper

OOps I did it again... it's 6:10 now, I've been up all night, the page is kind of done... well the design is, all I have to do now is add the content... which is mostly ready.

But hey I was up all night, and it's schoolday, have to get going in about 15 minutes... I'll probably die today from no sleep... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 03:08 AM   #68
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I have no school and my work revolves around late hours, if I want to work that is but I mostly stay up on nights like this when my kids are sick, and my son is right now, and I am probably doomed to not sleeping at all, he has me worried with his coughing coughing, screaming thing he is doing, his daddy says he is fine, just a sore throat, but a mother will worry, especially when it comes to him, he has asthma, and a weak immune system
Old 11-18-2003, 03:49 AM   #69
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I am on here at all different hours of the day and night. Most of the time till I goto bed, when the sun comes up. I work graveyards
Even if I did'nt, I would probly be on here late at night on my days off. Like someone said before, there is lots of friends here to interact with, even if just mentally. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 07:38 AM   #70
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
quote:
Cloudy, Cloudy, I understand you're looking out for me so that Choc shalt not smite me, but you misunderstood my post all wrong. I only said I thought he was trying to be a (insert word here), I never actually called him one
That's exactly the same thing. Adding "I think" in front of an insult don't make it any less offensive. We didn't punish you for it, but don't push your luck by arguing over it...

Why not just stay on topic and stop arguing over those posts? That's taken care of already.
[/QUOTE]I'm not argueing over it, I wasn't even being serious in that post Luvian, I was just joking around so that this subject would actually be dropped but I guess some people didn't quite catch that.