Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2002, 05:36 PM   #161
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Sir M glad you're back........ now save me from Kat......else she is gonna whip me
I'd love too, but...

1.)She isn't here [img]tongue.gif[/img]

2.)I have to get off in 15 more minutes

But should she come back and go after you, I would be glad to come to your aid! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 08-31-2002, 05:37 PM   #162
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Did someone say drow...?

All glory to the Spider Queen!
A male should only speek when spoken to!
Drizzt Do'Urden is to be put to death, for Lolth!
To walk apart from house and queen is to walk into the void.
I wuv forgotten realms.
me too; you see, I have a theory (shock horror) I think our dear wittle wuvly kat, is actually a drow; or has the heart of a drow
Old 08-31-2002, 05:37 PM   #163
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
*grins* Yes well. At least she didnt flay any of us.... yet hehe. She really IS a drow...
I agree and to add an excellent drow by all standards, she is mean, evil and whips the males around like dogs, wait till she comes to the surface [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beheaded.gif[/img]
Old 08-31-2002, 05:38 PM   #164
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Did someone say drow...?

All glory to the Spider Queen!
A male should only speek when spoken to!
Drizzt Do'Urden is to be put to death, for Lolth!
To walk apart from house and queen is to walk into the void.
I wuv forgotten realms.
Its alright everyone! I've called the rehab facility, and they are sending a van to pick up Horatio right away! Nothing to worry!
Old 08-31-2002, 05:40 PM   #165
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*smacks Sir G* HES not going anywhere... we have ways of dealing with drow lovers, we elves... *evil grin* All hail the elven Mother... lets see what SHE thinks about your desertion to that daemon Lolth... MWHAHHAA
Old 08-31-2002, 05:41 PM   #166
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
quote:
Sir M glad you're back........ now save me from Kat......else she is gonna whip me
I'd love too, but...

1.)She isn't here [img]tongue.gif[/img]

2.)I have to get off in 15 more minutes

But should she come back and go after you, I would be glad to come to your aid! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Ok, but be ready when i come running from Kat........ you're a paladin you're supposed to frotect us from all that is evil and you havent even noticed her beating us up [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-31-2002, 05:42 PM   #167
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
*smacks Sir G* HES not going anywhere... we have ways of dealing with drow lovers, we elves... *evil grin* All hail the elven Mother... lets see what SHE thinks about your desertion to that daemon Lolth... MWHAHHAA
Sorry, I've got my orders.
Old 08-31-2002, 05:43 PM   #168
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Ok, but be ready when i come running from Kat........ you're a paladin you're supposed to frotect us from all that is evil and you havent even noticed her beating us up [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hey! I'm a paladin too!!!
Old 08-31-2002, 05:44 PM   #169
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lol; but it'd be mroe fun to torture him... aw, Sir G... be nice... lol. HAhahaha. still rehab... do they teach him "the values" of elven kind? and about how deserting to the drow is bad? if so, thats ok... mwhahahah
Old 08-31-2002, 05:44 PM   #170
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

"Bah!

Foul DROW! Burn their evil to the ground! They are an affront to all I believe in! We must purge the world of thier evil!!!!"

**Runs into Ust Natha**

~Quote from Sir Mandorallen the first time in Underdark~

**Just to let everyone know, after I got the real Dragon eggs, I wiped out he whole city. **

Hows that for fighting evil whacky??