Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2001, 10:37 PM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OK...after I fight the lying phantasms and rest, Aerie insists on leaving my party...(you guys said nobody could leave in ToB!)...and after the converstation is over, she gets nude and walks off, never to return! I went back to the pocket plane to call her back to my side, and it won't allow me to. What happened? Did anybody else suffer this?
Luckly, I am smart enough to save my game in 2 slots every time I save. Therefore, I quit that game and restarted game two, and this time I followed a different dialog path that convinced her that she should stay because I knew the ghost was lying and that she should beleive me. I cannot believe as touchy as she is, I did not offend her with those words. Hey, she stayed, and she is happy again. Now, I am alright. But I would still like to know if anyone else ran into that problem, and how they got her back.

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Currently engaged in the Throne of Bhaal expansion set
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2001, 12:11 AM   #2
Sagath
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes, she did it to me, right after the Illusions claimed to be her mom. I Saw thru the illusions (thnks 20 int ) and killed them, and she STILL freeked out and left the party. Luckly I had quicksaved right befor she booked it.
Rather annoying to have them put the DEFAULT option of her to leave after that, unless you choose the right wording. Prolly the one thing thats pissed me off about this game so far, and only thing to do so.
Oh, that and the nerf to the ever so broken Cloak of Mirroring. But it _was_ needed. Now, if they would only fix random procs with the next patch :/

------------------
Sagath Steelblade.

Jan: Greetings, Everyone. Sorry, no gifts or souvenirs this time but I'll keep you all in mind the next time I'm gone. Oh, Keldorn: the gods say 'hi' and that you should wash your underwear more thoroughly. Everyone ready? Let's go adventuring.
Sagath is offline   Reply With Quote