Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2003, 05:37 PM   #61
Legolas
Jack Burton

Then what shall you do, great 1/3rd leader of the ORT? The old order is no more, and the new generation no longer adheres to the same rules and ideology as did their predecessors. Can you halt this rapid descent into blissful ignorance and purposelessness, or will you too remain still and watch from the sideline?
Old 08-27-2003, 06:04 PM   #62
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Awwwwww, binky, I'm still behind you (not literally, unless I'm pushing you off a cliff...)

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-27-2003, 06:07 PM   #63
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

I'm on the fence on this one. On one hand, Binky gave me these lovely bunny slippers. On the other, I love the feeling that you get when you're wearing a kilt, and the wind --- oh wait, family forum. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2003, 06:11 PM   #64
WillowIX
Apophis

You know I'm not a member in any clan. Let the flattering begin! [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] Were I to cast a vote it would at the moment fall to Binky. Why? Because it's so much fun teasing him with spelling corrections. [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL! On the other hand Legolas old record in Cloudy's cafe is also highly impressive. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2003, 06:16 PM   #65
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hiya Binky - here is another third of the leadership back from the dead [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]

Sorry I couldn't post earlier (damned ISP) - I swear I just nipped out for some vegemite sandwiches and when I got back these here upstart young uns are trying to be clever and change the locks on me. Fortunately (like you), I have a master key to the ORT chambers of intrigue.

Davros sighs - hijackin just ain't like it used ta be now is it?
Old 08-27-2003, 06:17 PM   #66
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

See! Where would you be without my crap spelling! Hehehehe. I do it on purpose really to give you something to look forward to Well I'm not letting the ORT go under without a fight so I hope there's plenty of loyalists out there. Viva La...
Old 08-27-2003, 06:20 PM   #67
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Hiya Binky - here is another third of the leadership back from the dead [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]

Sorry I couldn't post earlier (damned ISP) - I swear I just nipped out for some vegemite sandwiches and when I got back these here upstart young uns are trying to be clever and change the locks on me. Fortunately (like you), I have a master key to the ORT chambers of intrigue.

Davros sighs - hijackin just ain't like it used ta be now is it?
I know! its awful isnt it. Where's the enthusiasm? It started off as a hijacking now we're fighting amoungst ourselves. Lets open that condession booth, get OTP and show them how you do a real hijacking!!

*YARRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

What be the demands
Old 08-27-2003, 06:49 PM   #68
Legolas
Jack Burton

Ah, I suppose I shall have to help our current leaders out if anything is to come out of this.

1) Demand one hour of forum time to broadcast your demands
2) Demand a solid plan to teach the ORT youngsters some respect
3) Demand that all reject the Trouser Tyranny
4) Demand that all men on the forum wear kilts, if anything at all
5) Demand that someone initiate those two wannabe members
6) Demand to know what time it is
7) Demand the immediate return of all former ORT members
8) Demand something to keep the youngsters occupied, like a house full of peanut butter
9) Demand a secure escape route towards the nearest ORT building as well as a vehicle of choice

But fail to have the IW members comply to these demands and I'll be forced to continue my campaign for ORT leadership...
Old 08-27-2003, 07:43 PM   #69
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Tsk. Cous, I'm dissapointed in you. A chance to prove the Trouser Tyranny, and enforce Kilts across the land... and you miss it... *sighs*

As for you, tratior *glares at both Kat and Skye* You could have had a chance to sieze power, and rule ORT, Kaltia, my drow. Instead, you support Blinky? I'm disgusted at your weakness. And as for you *glowers at Skye* juuuuuuuuuuuuuust you wait. *drags her off to a corner by the ear and reads her a stern lecture about toads* You could have had your own chocolate pool, Skye! tsk.

*throws stuff at Willow* Stop voting Binky! grrr! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2003, 07:50 PM   #70
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Hey I'm trying to stay seated but it seems calaethis has got a crowbar and is trying to pry me off! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Foolish Binky. Thats "Calaethis" with a capital "C". *glares* And as for prying you off - I just enjoy sowing the seeds of chaos and discursion. Yet I find that my defiance is not totally unjustified. Your leadership has stagnated! ORT has become droll, boring and needs to be aired out. You obviously cannot do this – and have been in power far too long! Begone! Let another assume the role of command! Your management has driven all of the toads away! And replaced them with lobsters! Should we be renamed to the ORL?!

My fellow ORTians! We should rise up, and dispose of this Tyrant, or at least lock him in the basement for a while. Ok, speech done. Now, where else can I spam post...