Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2001, 06:46 PM   #181
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:

Absynthe, posting from his secret hideout in the executive washroom at work... "Hi everybody, sorry I've been absent, but the axe is swinging freely at my work, so i must needs keep a low profile... Tracey, darling little dwarf, I will happily own you, or at least hire you out for a bit, for um, research purposes. Unfortunately my current circumstances are quite reduced, so i'm afraid it may take a bit to arrange payment. Care to donate yourself to science? We can probably secure some kind of government grant for that.
P.S., as SC will be busy with Diogenes for a while, now's our chance, nudge, nudge, wink."
Absynthe quickly and quietly vanishes away, like the famous boojum...

There seems to be some confusion on who owns who at this precise moment in time. Dio refuses to cede ownership to anyone, and insists that the original contract with himself and Absynthe still holds. So the only solution here is share options.

Anyone care to invest in some rather dodgy futures?

Personally, I am retiring to a monastery on the first of next month, so any interested parties need get in there fast before the gates swing closed with a sonorous bang.....

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati

[This message has been edited by Silver Cheetah (edited 10-17-2001).]
Old 10-17-2001, 06:48 PM   #182
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
There seems to be some confusion on who owns who at this precise moment in time. Dio refuses to cede ownership to anyone, and insists that the original contract with himself and Absynthe still holds. So the only solution here is share options.

Anyone care to invest in some rather dodgy futures?

Personally, I am retiring to a monastery on the first of next month, so any interested parties need get in there fast before the gates swing shut.....

Well, the way I see it, there's only one thing to do:

"Come Zbyszek! Let us go abduct Tracey and SC before Dio and Absynthe can act!"

Old 10-17-2001, 06:48 PM   #183
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Nah, I'm not especially bright, I doubt I even pass average, on a good test anyway.

Ho ho everything's relative

------------------

Old 10-17-2001, 06:49 PM   #184
Neb

Quote:
Ho ho everything's relative
Yes, and I'm relatively stupid.

Old 10-17-2001, 08:07 PM   #185
Neb

Quote:
Well, the way I see it, there's only one thing to do:

"Come Zbyszek! Let us go abduct Tracey and SC before Dio and Absynthe can act!"

Seeing that Zbyszek is not around, Neb locates a large bag and abducts Tracey and SC while Dio and Absynthe are sleeping, unfortunately, neither of the two wild cats are sleeping and Neb manages to use up a whole roll of duct tape before he stops the bleeding.
Old 10-17-2001, 09:08 PM   #186
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Seeing that Zbyszek is not around, Neb locates a large bag and abducts Tracey and SC while Dio and Absynthe are sleeping, unfortunately, neither of the two wild cats are sleeping and Neb manages to use up a whole roll of duct tape before he stops the bleeding.
Kick!! Struggle!! Cheetah WANT to go to monastary!! And NOT liking duct tape one bit!! Cheetah likes cakes, not duct taped abductions. Now she's going to sit and sulk and won't play at all, not even a bit. So there!!

------------------

Old 10-17-2001, 09:08 PM   #187
Absynthe

Absynthe wakes, strangely disquieted at NOT being awakened by scritchy claws, purrings, and the ever-present demands for catnip bodyrubs...
"Dio! Get up man! The girls have been cat-napped!"
Blearily, he stumbles about wondering briefly how on earth the broom got caught up in his pink lederhosen before stepping on an ill-placed cat-toy and falling flat on his face. Absynthe slowly slips into unconciousness from the nasty rap to his head, visions of the abducted sisters following him into the dark abyss....

------------------

Perversion is the true spice of life: Variety is just part of a healthy diet.

Old 10-17-2001, 09:09 PM   #188
Neb

Quote:
Kick!! Struggle!! Cheetah WANT to go to monastary!! And NOT liking duct tape one bit!! Cheetah likes cakes, not duct taped abductions. Now she's going to sit and sulk and won't play at all, not even a bit. So there!!
Half of the duct tape was in fact for my wounds, damn claws, I'll be off to bake a cake to calm the wild Cheetah soon enough.

Old 10-17-2001, 09:14 PM   #189
Neb

"Let me check the ingredients:

5 pounds of fudge, check, 7 pounds of chocolate, check, three bags of cocoa beans, 1/2 a bag of sugar, a teaspoon of lemon juice, check, a few walnuts,check , some vanilla ice cream, check, seems as though I remembered everything." Neb admires his masterpiece, "This chocolate cake will be SURE to calm Cheetah down, either that or give her acute sugar and chocolate poisoning." Neb groans as he lifts the heavy plate and begins the difficult job of dragging a 15 pound cake up 2 flights of stairs.
Old 10-18-2001, 07:58 AM   #190
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
"Let me check the ingredients:

5 pounds of fudge, check, 7 pounds of chocolate, check, three bags of cocoa beans, 1/2 a bag of sugar, a teaspoon of lemon juice, check, a few walnuts,check , some vanilla ice cream, check, seems as though I remembered everything." Neb admires his masterpiece, "This chocolate cake will be SURE to calm Cheetah down, either that or give her acute sugar and chocolate poisoning." Neb groans as he lifts the heavy plate and begins the difficult job of dragging a 15 pound cake up 2 flights of stairs.
Stuffed with cake and goodwell, Cheetah lies digesting lazily. Meanwhile, back at the farm, Absynthe is recovering from a nasty bump on the head.

A cry of anguish breaks from his as the full extent of the loss becomes clear.

He sits quietly, lost in thought, plotting revenge..........

------------------