Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-31-2001, 01:38 PM   #1
Stryder
Welcomed New User

I have this really weird problem with Jahiera's hit points. She had 80/80 hit points during the curse quest. I solved the quest and from then on she is always at 77/80. I can get back to 80/80 by casting healing spells and/or resting. But when I load the game or load a new area, her hit points go back to 77/80. She gained a level and but her hit points still stay at 77/82 except for resting/healing spells. How can I fix this?

3-5 hit points aren't that big of a deal now but she's still going to keep gaining levels and the difference is going to keep increasing.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 10-31-2001, 01:42 PM   #2
Lazarus
Manshoon

First of all.......

WELCOME TO FORUM!!!
STRYDER

Hmm... when you finished the curse quest has the curse been removed?
Or maybe its a Bug.

------------------
The Genesis

It is only the beginning...

[This message has been edited by Lazarus (edited 10-31-2001).]
Old 10-31-2001, 02:56 PM   #3
Stryder
Welcomed New User

The curse was removed. Oh well. While writing the original post I thougtht of an idea I might try tonight. Which is to lower her hit points to under 77 using ShadowKeeper then play the game for a few min. then save. Returning her hit points back to the orignial level should hopefully fix it.

What do you think?
Old 10-31-2001, 03:33 PM   #4
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Just a thought but is she wearing the helm of Balduran by chance ? I had it happen with this item in much the same way as you did.

And welcome to this lovely place

------------------
JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves

Forest runner and first gnomish demiranger-protector with slightly rougueish tendencies and a natural dislike for Aerie

[This message has been edited by JR Jansen (edited 10-31-2001).]