Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2003, 12:34 PM   #1
Rokenn
Galvatron

Been playing this for the last couple of days. It's a fun first person shooter with a cool gimick. The gimick is that you can climb into your space ship and seemlessly take off, fly out of the space station and go into a space based dogfight. The graphics are great, the weapon selection is pretty average (sniping is the most fun ). My biggest gripe is that the game is totally linear. There is only one way of completing each mission, and for a game billing itself with the title of Bounty Hunter I would have expected more freedom of choice in missions and movement. Stealth is of little use in most missions and some of the timed missions are very anoying. Overall I'd give it a 6.

This game really makes me long for Deus Ex (my favorite fps of all time), I wish they would hurry up and release Deus Ex II alread [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2003, 01:54 PM   #2
Stratos
Vampire

I haven't played Mace Griffin yet but if you're looking for info on Deus Ex: Invisible War ( Deus Ex 2) here's a site: http://www.deusex.com/

There's no trailers up yet but there are some screenshots. Hope this one will be as good as the original- IMO Deus Ex had the best storyline ever in a game, all categories.
Old 07-02-2003, 04:02 PM   #3
Rokenn
Galvatron

A recent issue of the XBox mag had some screen shots of the XBox version. It looks swwwweeeeet [img]smile.gif[/img]