Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2001, 04:01 PM   #1
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I have a pic of Debaser to post at Stealthy's. I was there today and looking around and several later pics on the last few pages to not appear to have downloaded correctly. The two I tried to post for Skywalker and there were some that Mem tried to post. Does anyone know what the problem is? I would normally contribute this to my technical ineptitude; however, some of the ones Mem tried to post aren't showing either. Before I try to up-load Debaser's picture, I would like to know what the problem is and what I can do. Anybody? Help?
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 11-11-2001, 04:04 PM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

I tried to go there, and couldn't get past the front page, that says "have yo seen these People?" I couldn't get to the pics.
Old 11-11-2001, 04:35 PM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hmmm that's strange...

Lioness, try to use this link:
Stealthy's Site

Reeka, I haven't had any problems so far. If you want you can send me the pic and I'll upload it. (That also goes for anyone else who needs a pic uploaded, BTW - email is in my profile. [img]smile.gif[/img] ). Maybe it's because Stealthy made me assistant manager once? Memnoch's one too.
Anyway Memny's last pics show for me as well (Jerome, you are soooo cute! Sorry Is that your family? If so, your brother and sister are really cute too...please don't kill me [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and I think there's been some kind of update to the MSN photoalbums, because I noticed different options etc.
Old 11-11-2001, 04:37 PM   #4
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Hmmm that's strange...

Lioness, try to use this link:
Stealthy's Site

Reeka, I haven't had any problems so far. If you want you can send me the pic and I'll upload it. (That also goes for anyone else who needs a pic uploaded, BTW - email is in my profile. [img]smile.gif[/img] ). Maybe it's because Stealthy made me assistant manager once? Memnoch's one too.
Anyway Memny's last pics show for me as well (Jerome, you are soooo cute! Sorry Is that your family? If so, your brother and sister are really cute too...please don't kill me [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and I think there's been some kind of update to the MSN photoalbums, because I noticed different options etc.

There are no words to decribe what i'm going to do to you when I get my hands on you.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*grumble* Cute indeed...*grumble*
Old 11-11-2001, 04:38 PM   #5
Melusine
Dracolisk

BTW - I forgot to add. Reeka, if you mean that some of the thumbnail piccies dopn't show up, you're right, I have noticed that for some time. However, if you click on it you can still see the larger versoin of the picture so that shouldn't be a real problem [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2001, 04:38 PM   #6
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ok, this is too weird. Mel, I CAN'T see Jerome's pic. Is the problem with the seeing not the posting? I'll up-load Debaser and wee what happens. Strange, but thanks!!
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 11-11-2001, 04:41 PM   #7
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:

There are no words to decribe what i'm going to do to you when I get my hands on you.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*grumble* Cute indeed...*grumble*

Awww... no words to describe it? You mean you're gonna cuddle me? That's what cute cuddly little beings do, don't they? They cuddle other cute little fluffy creatures *smiles angelic smile* ...
*then darts from thread as fast as her cute little legs can carry her....snigger*
Old 11-11-2001, 04:45 PM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Ok, this is too weird. Mel, I CAN'T see Jerome's pic. Is the problem with the seeing not the posting? I'll up-load Debaser and wee what happens. Strange, but thanks!!

That's really weird! Well, we'll see what happens once you've uploaded Debaser's pic...
Too bad you can't see your little brother and HIS little brother... they're really cute you know?
Old 11-11-2001, 04:45 PM   #9
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:

Awww... no words to describe it? You mean you're gonna cuddle me? That's what cute cuddly little beings do, don't they? They cuddle other cute little fluffy creatures *smiles angelic smile* ...
*then darts from thread as fast as her cute little legs can carry her....snigger*

I...You...I... *speechless rage*

Ach,I'll have the Fluffy Hunters on a full scale search for you. You'll regret that cute comment. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2001, 04:47 PM   #10
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:

That's really weird! Well, we'll see what happens once you've uploaded Debaser's pic...
Too bad you can't see your little brother and HIS little brother... they're really cute you know?

Aghhhhhh! I regret posting the thing now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And my brother is Satan, i swear.