Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2000, 06:57 PM   #1
Dariusz

I wont quest object from Lysandra bat she dont wont To give me that . She say that she will give me that if I will Permission to Kiss me in neck . But this is bad idea Because my hero loses HP.
Is her some peaceful solution to get the quest object or i must kill Lysandra ?

Thanks for help
Old 12-07-2000, 08:33 PM   #2
emilyh
Welcomed New User

Well you can let your character become a vampire if you want. However, if you don't want that, you will have to kill her. Sorry but that's the RPG - think of it this way, she has the evil element, it's corrupted her. And when you see what the name of the evil element is when you get it, you'll understand what I mean.
emilyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2000, 09:49 PM   #3
tritone

You can get someone to pickpocket the Element from her.
Old 07-01-2002, 11:07 PM   #4
BrandonL
Manshoon

I just noticed this, and the reason that your hero loses HP, is because he becomes a vampire, although you might already know this.
BrandonL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2002, 03:56 AM   #5
mad god
Elite Waterdeep Guard

yes, yes, I have pickpocketed it from her along with a nice ring with AC +2 and some nice resistances.
Anyway pickpocketing is quite good thing!
I have pp 5 for now (spending only one skill point at the very beginning and without training in the thieves guild - it trains itself nicely)

have a nice day!
mad god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2002, 04:57 AM   #6
WillowIX
Apophis

BUT what you all forget is that it´s ok to kill Lysandra, no one will miss her, well perhaps Ardibren will lol. But you get experience for killing her!!! And that my friends is almost more valuable that an evil element, lol!
Old 07-02-2002, 11:12 AM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Why are we hauling up post that are so very old and answering them as if they are new???

Please check the dates on the posts before responding. The person who originally started this thread is no longer on these boards.

Thanks! Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2002, 11:43 AM   #8
WillowIX
Apophis

Lol, took me half a minute to get that, Wyv! But the question is an interesting one... Why are we doing that? I never noticed the first posts where from 2000, lol!
Old 07-02-2002, 01:01 PM   #9
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

I always steel from NPC's so I do that. Then I wanted to be a vampire so I let her bite me. And her doing damage gave me the reason to kill her. So I got her items, her special trait, and her EXP. I find that the best combo. or don't be biten it is a tough choice.