Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2001, 11:08 PM   #1
adam mage

all of my crew members are in the 'Neutral' mode
what it takes to be 'Good'?
Old 01-10-2001, 11:12 PM   #2
Efreeti_Genie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I slap in the face to whomever deserves it.
Really, I don't think you change roles in the game. Or at least I haven't gotten a change yet (and boy have I been through a hell of a lot of stuff, in helping others terms).

Eh, maybe they change it once you kill Cet. Or maybe once you get the Mavin. About the Cet part, you never know, since they put Zenmasters so close to the end..
Efreeti_Genie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 11:17 PM   #3
adam mage

aw... only in the face?

actually, I wonder if one might be 'Evil' if turned into the Vampire, killed the toads, etc...
Old 01-10-2001, 11:21 PM   #4
Efreeti_Genie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Really? You would rather be revealed as evil than going around and slaughtering NPC's? Like I said, I don't think it changes, no matter your *ehem* killing sprees and techniques. No, getting turned into a vampire doesn't make you evil, or at least I don't remember it happening. Speaking of which, it was too bad Lysandria (I know, don't pay attention to the spellings) had to die. She looked pretty nice (not counting the shaved head).
Efreeti_Genie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 11:25 PM   #5
adam mage

Sinead O' Conner? a vampire?