Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2002, 07:00 AM   #1
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

Y'All ( I am in a southener mood this morning)I would like your opinions. I had been planning on playing Angelique a Paladin on Alfa (if i get accepted) However lately I have been rethinking that idea.
Since Alfa is 100% rp and pnp I ahve been thinking of going with a ranger. The main reason is that I have had years of ex of playing rangers. Untill i just started bg that is all I have played. I played Eq for over a year just with rangers. I am very good at rping them. Additionaly, as I look at feats, skill and the rules of 3rd I think a ranger archer would do well in NWN in a 24/7 world. Also I have noticed a lot of people play paladins and less seem to play rangers.
So what are your opinions please.

[ 05-05-2002, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: Lanthir ]
Old 05-05-2002, 03:24 PM   #2
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

My advice: Do something special.
My character will be a Drow Paladin(/Thief)
You don't see that every day.
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2002, 10:43 PM   #3
Katherine
Zhentarim Guard

I like to take on the more mundane, personally. As for what to play? Play whatever you want. Class is just a label. You're playing a person who has a specific focus in her career path. That's it. Think of an interesting person and decide what class she'd be and go from there. I always write fairly long biographies for my characters. They are not tales of battles and such, but details about her childhood and other seminal events that make her who she is today.

Anyway, you should play whatever sort of character you want based on your knowledge of people. The sky is the limit.