Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2001, 04:27 PM   #21
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Moni

Holy Cow! Been busy...or all these sites that you have bookmarked

I am really liking (or in 2000 speak...dig'in) this Take40 site! But, will have to check out some of those others you posted

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 08-26-2001, 04:30 PM   #22
Moni

I've been busy LOL...looking for streaming classical and a variety of music for different taste...Had I only found Musicplex to begin with HAHAHAHA!

I do listen to Musical Starstreams
Will check out the Take40 site now that I feel like I have everyone covered.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-26-2001).]

Old 08-26-2001, 08:21 PM   #23
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I've been busy LOL...looking for streaming classical and a variety of music for different taste...Had I only found Musicplex to begin with HAHAHAHA!

I do listen to Musical Starstreams
Will check out the Take40 site now that I feel like I have everyone covered.

Eck not classical That stuff is bad for your health

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-26-2001, 08:28 PM   #24
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:

Is that why I am so underweight?!
I've been wondering what has been keeping me so skinny!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 08-26-2001, 10:53 PM   #25
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:

A little Bach would be good right now (maybe Toccata; I'm watching Creepshow right now... ).

------------------

Death is only the beginning...
Old 08-27-2001, 01:55 AM   #26
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Wow, cool sites, Moni. I'm glad I've got a DSL and a Pentium 4 for some of the streaming media ones. Awesome!

------------------
Old 08-27-2001, 09:32 AM   #27
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hmm... I am looking for this song... it is entitled "Hey" but I dunno who sang it... it is RnB I think... or Pop... anyways the lyrics goes like this

I said Heeeeeey
I love till the morning comes...
I said Heeeeeey
I'll kiss till the morning sun...

or something... if you know what on earth I am talking about, please post it here!! And the link where I can find it.

------------------

Heya! It's me, Imoen!
Old 08-27-2001, 09:34 AM   #28
Link
Jack Burton

Cool music sites??

http://www.greenday.com

YEAH BABY!!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-27-2001, 09:01 PM   #29
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
I'm listening to it now, D12's Purple Hills (#3) is a classic! I'm not normally a huge fan of Eminem but it's so funny because it makes no sense at all.

It was actually supposed to be "purple pills", but they changed it to hills for radio play.

Also BTW I use Spinner.com for my streaming audio.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB

[This message has been edited by MILAMBER (edited 08-27-2001).]
Old 08-27-2001, 10:17 PM   #30
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Wow, cool sites, Moni. I'm glad I've got a DSL and a Pentium 4 for some of the streaming media ones. Awesome!

Ahh I would have never thought to post them had you not made this thread!
*Big Cheesy Grin*

As soon as I saw it, I remembered the days of being an internet newbie and cruising through *"The Lost Links" while listening to Musical Starstreams, getting booted whenever I pulled up a page with music because my dinky 75Mhz processor and equally embarassing modem could not handle the load.

I do like Musical Starstreams and am glad it is still around.

*The Lost Links is an internet e-zine delivered every Saturday to people all over the world which contains 75-100 links to various sites around the world, informative, educational, amusing, etc...if you are interested in a free subscription which you can easily get out of having it sent to you when you get tired of it or don't like it, write:
MwlrMash@aol.com and make the subject line read Please Add Me To The Lost Links.
DON'T tell him Moni sent you, if you don't mind please...he is a nice guy but not the best person to have as a brother and I don't have any contact with him anymore, even if what he does (if he still does it) is cool.
A lot of school teachers, developementally disabled teachers, and invalids have given him a thankful and loyal following so he should still be in business but I can't confirm anything...if you are interested in checking it out, drop him an e-mail. Thanks for not mentioning me.

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: Moni ]