Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
Target
Red Dragon

Light Bulb music and a bit of fun

Every year a radio station in the UK get their listeners to vote for their favorite pieces of classical music, with usually the same pieces making the top 10.
But, a few of years ago things changed a little, the music from Final Fantasy (after an internet campaign) broke into the top 20, amazingly last year the Final Fantasy Series (soundtrack) by
Nobuo Uematsu made number 3 with The Elder Scrolls Series (soundtrack) rocketing up 233 places to 5th.

If anyone fancies a vote you can here http://halloffame.classicfm.com/2014...14&cmp=EMC-NEO
Might even win a digital radio.

I think I'll be voting for the 1812 Overture, anything which uses cannons in has to good!!

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote