Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2004, 11:25 PM   #71
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

We must be thinking of the same convo then. Good times

I was supposed to be taking my books back to school so I could sell them back, but I very stupidly took my antibiotic and proceeded to drink half a bottle of wine two hours later. I'm currently bedridden [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2004, 11:41 PM   #72
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Weehee, I finally beat my dad in fishing for the second time! Go me! Still, two fish over zero really isn't much to brag about. I can't remember how much the little one weighed, but the big one was about 10 lbs. Catfish are fun to catch, I loves me some good bluecat. [img]smile.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-22-2004, 10:59 AM   #73
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
Well sitting sround very bored at work. And it looks like it is going to snow. That sucks I was hoping to get the plants in this weekend but looks like I will have to wait. Besides Sydney is turning two tommorow so I will be busy with her and family should be fun. Sydneys Aunt and grandma are here with Syd's cousin. He is 15 months and full of energy.

I came home from work last night and it looked like a tornado went through the house but it was just the kids playing with the toys.
Hi there Macky that sounds like around here this days too the tornado thingy LOL anyway tell Sydney to have a wery nice birthday today and that sounds like you will get your hands full with all those folks in your house hehe [img]smile.gif[/img]
And it have snowed here too and it is freezing cold here to be this time of the year but it will be better the next days ;P
Old 05-22-2004, 02:39 PM   #74
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hey, Jen, you aren't supposed to drink alcohol with antibiotics. Too late, now, I guess. Jerome, good to see you are almost through.
Old 05-22-2004, 04:12 PM   #75
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Hey, Jen, you aren't supposed to drink alcohol with antibiotics. Too late, now, I guess. Jerome, good to see you are almost through.
Yes yes, I know. But I forgot!

Well it's nap time for me. I got so absorbed in my writing yesterday I didnt go to sleep until 2:30 and had to get up at 6:15 [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Have a good day everyone
Old 05-22-2004, 09:55 PM   #76
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Bah, i need to rant a bit. I've been playing Pirates of the Caribbean all night, still in the learning process, and i got my first assignment, which is to spy on the French who recently captured a British colony. There's two modes in which you can sail, first person (which is awesome because of the stunning graphics), and by using the worldmap (which is much faster, but also much more chaotic, because you run into pirates and storms all the time).

Anyway, i travelled half the distance using the worldmap, then switched to first person, to see some of the environment and to search for a hidden bay to get on the shore. I tried to sail through a barrier riff, which damaged the hull for 80%, but i made it through, managed to avoid the fortress, and found an ideal spot to land unseen. Had to fight my way through the jungle where all sorts of scum seems to hang out, and some natives as well, only to discover that i was right back at the island of the same governor that gave me the assignment. Somewhere along the trip i must have made a u-turn without even knowing it, and sailed right back to where i left off.

And the trip only cost me two hours or so.
Old 05-22-2004, 11:23 PM   #77
Megabot

LOL take a case of beer Johnny an trie again ;D
Looks like a complex game to me! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2004, 12:12 AM   #78
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
No thanks, i think i'll just go to bed instead. It's 6:15 AM already, i completely forgot the time.
Old 05-23-2004, 02:56 AM   #79
Megabot

Yeah it has been a hard night here too so i going to bed my self have sweet dreams John [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2004, 10:52 AM   #80
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
Well sitting sround very bored at work. And it looks like it is going to snow. That sucks I was hoping to get the plants in this weekend but looks like I will have to wait. Besides Sydney is turning two tommorow so I will be busy with her and family should be fun. Sydneys Aunt and grandma are here with Syd's cousin. He is 15 months and full of energy.

I came home from work last night and it looked like a tornado went through the house but it was just the kids playing with the toys.
Hi there Macky that sounds like around here this days too the tornado thingy LOL anyway tell Sydney to have a wery nice birthday today and that sounds like you will get your hands full with all those folks in your house hehe [img]smile.gif[/img]
And it have snowed here too and it is freezing cold here to be this time of the year but it will be better the next days ;P
[/QUOTE]Thanks Megabot. Well it turned out to be a very good weekend Sydney had a blast opening here gifts this was the first time that she understood to open the gifts and not play in the boxes. So that was cute and a new thing to take pictures of. And the weather in the long run was good. Manged to get the fire pit going in the backyard and have a nice fire outing with the family. Anyways I beeter get back to work. Last day then 4 days off to relax and clean house.

Johhny you feeling better I hope.