Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2001, 07:05 PM   #1
GreyJr

my party of three has one assasin. i havn't crossed to brimloch yet, and no boogres yet either...

Scanthril just told me he's responsible for Gareth!!! do i need to let him live one second longer? if i wipe out the hand now, does it give gorthius a chance (i've carefully avoided gorthius) ??

even asking the question i know the answer is no. writers forbid, some choice of the party might affect the path of the game. I'm adding that to my part of the Wonderful Wish List.

I wish i could have an impact on the outcome.
Old 02-06-2001, 08:03 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Scanthril isn't responsible for Gareth's death. That belongs on the head of another assassin.

And I'm with you on wanting our actions to have an affect on the path of the game!! I would like to see the game at least hold players to the oath they swore and/or allow them the option of deciding not to take the oath!
Sooooo many possibilities!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2001, 08:04 PM   #3
Silence

Poor little rats... Everyone wants 'em dead.
Old 02-06-2001, 08:24 PM   #4
GreyJr

in our conversation he said, "we do favors for the serpant queen...we just took care of some guy named gareth..." if he is the head of the hand, how is he not responsible?
Old 02-06-2001, 10:05 PM   #5
adam mage

Scanthril should be named Ben

adam mage
(who watches movies waaayyyyy too much....)