Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2011, 11:33 PM   #31
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Default Re: Thor and Cap - Marvel movies incoming this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
I see a lot of talk about Thor, Cap and Avengers - and even the green underwearboy with the lantern...but I would like to direct your attention to THIS.....I think this will probably be the highlight of the superhero year 2011 will be for us all.

Magneto pulling a sub up out of the sea? Oh Yeah! I was going to see the movie anyway, but NOW I'll be counting the days.

BTW, can't tell if the lines about Conan are a reference to the new movie or your regular sig line, but Conan will be appearing on the silver screen again. Just saw the trailer this past week.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:36 PM   #32
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Sunglass Man Re: Thor and Cap - Marvel movies incoming this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerek View Post
Spiderman 3. Harry Osborne rode a hoverboard.
Oh. Us insiders know this as the Goblin Glider, or sometimes the goblin Sky Stick. Because after all, Harry is the movies' interpretation of "New Goblin" but only one of many both good and evil.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:38 PM   #33
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Thumbs Up Re: Thor and Cap - Marvel movies incoming this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerek View Post
Magneto pulling a sub up out of the sea? Oh Yeah! I was going to see the movie anyway, but NOW I'll be counting the days.

BTW, can't tell if the lines about Conan are a reference to the new movie or your regular sig line, but Conan will be appearing on the silver screen again. Just saw the trailer this past week.
It's his sig. And I agree, it looks really good, this trailer. I am trying not to put my expectations too high, but again, am so glad to see the movie return to its comic-book roots as opposed to giving in to the current, flakey hype machine.